F-20 and X-29 build

Started by kerick, October 25, 2018, 09:35:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kerick

I like to think the "Angel baby" is in heaven with great grandpa.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Rick Lowe

That's a bad run, I/we hope things get better for you quickly.

kerick

Thanks mi amigo!
The radiation will be done by the end of next week so here's hoping it does it's job. The rest will just take time to heal.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Scotaidh

Quote from: kerick on April 15, 2021, 02:59:40 PM
I'm lucky to remember what I had for breakfast with all the crap going on at my house these days. In the space of a few months my wife has lost all her aunts and uncles, I've had major surgery for a tumor, my Dad passed away while I was in the hospital, I'm having radiation therapy, my daughter in law has had a miscarriage and I had to pick my mother up off her kitchen floor this morning. It just keeps coming and none of it has anything to do with COVID!
Sorry for the rant The Chronic One but I had to vent.
Thanks for the kind comments from everyone and when I do have some progress I'll be sure to post.

Good Lord, man - in your shoes I'd be prostrate!  :-( That's about three times what I'm dealing with, and I thought I had it rough ... Not so, apparently.  Well done, you for keeping your sanity. 

And, I'm sorry you're having to deal with all that ... and if there's anything I (or any of us, I reckon) can do, just say the word. 
Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

Old Wombat

You & Pellson corroborating (or competing) to see who can worry us all the most, or what? :o

Very crappy times, mate, hopefully it all smooths out for the future!

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

I thought I had a couple of ongoing problems, but they are nothing in comparison. Staggered you can maintain your sanity.

Hope everything takes a turn for the better in the very near future mate  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kerick

While I was in the hospital the day after my Dad died I had a good talk with the chaplain. Best thing I could have done. And I pray when I can.

Thanks for the support, I consider you all my friends.
Tophe the Wise

Rick Lowe

Quote from: kerick on April 16, 2021, 08:29:50 PM
And I pray when I can.

Highly underrated IMHO. Let someone take the load/strain who's far more capable of dealing with it than we are.  :thumbsup:

Tophe

I imagine a war of atheists against prayers, with F-20s against F-29s... ;)
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

zenrat

Quote from: Tophe on April 16, 2021, 11:34:34 PM
I imagine a war of atheists against prayers, with F-20s against F-29s... ;)

I did suggest something similar for a GB theme once but apparently it would be too contentious.
I presume the legions of Satan would fight on the side of the prayers?
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Tophe

;D
(let us smile, this helps more against illness than sadness, maybe)
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

kerick

Quote from: Tophe on April 17, 2021, 07:41:06 AM
;D
(let us smile, this helps more against illness than sadness, maybe)

That is true. I need to watch a good comedy movie! Mystery Men is on Netflix I hear. Good spoof of superhero movies.
Tophe the Wise

comrade harps

2 fabo builds there! Love both camo jobs. :thumbsup:
Whatever.

TheChronicOne

Quote from: kerick on April 15, 2021, 02:59:40 PM
I'm lucky to remember what I had for breakfast with all the crap going on at my house these days. In the space of a few months my wife has lost all her aunts and uncles, I've had major surgery for a tumor, my Dad passed away while I was in the hospital, I'm having radiation therapy, my daughter in law has had a miscarriage and I had to pick my mother up off her kitchen floor this morning. It just keeps coming and none of it has anything to do with COVID!
Sorry for the rant The Chronic One but I had to vent.
Thanks for the kind comments from everyone and when I do have some progress I'll be sure to post.

BAH!! That's what we're here for, brotha! Rant away!
-Sprues McDuck-

kerick

My wife has reminded me that two days before my surgery she broke her arm in a fall at work. No one escapes around here!
Both my wife and I are doing much better. Her arm is nearly completely healed and the radiation seems to be working already. One more treatment to go!
Tophe the Wise