DONE @ p.5 +++ Chardiv Laboratory of High-Speed Automobiles ChADI 9-II скорость

Started by Dizzyfugu, November 09, 2018, 09:40:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcf

Quote from: Gondor on November 18, 2018, 04:13:41 AM
I think the lower design is better Dizzy, the top one has too stylish a car outline to be soviet

Gondor

Khadi 7, 1968

Khadi 11, electric 1972

http://khadi34.blogspot.com/2010/05/laboratory-of-high-speed-automobiles.html?m=1

Pobeda Sport

Torpedo-GAS, set two speed records.

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Dizzyfugu

AFAIK, there were at least 27 ChADI vehicles thoroughput the years, some of them record holders in their respective classes.

Dizzyfugu

Meanwhile, Mos Eisley, space port... err, or wasn't it Chrakov?

1:72 Charkov Laboratory of High-Speed Automobiles ChADI 9-II "скорость" experimental high speed/land speed record vehicle (final form); Lake Baskunchak (Soviet Union), August 1989 (Whif/kitbashing) - WiP
by dizzyfugu, on Flickr

Not 100% happy with the self-made decals, since they tended to bleed under the coat of varnish - it's a kind of reddish glow. But, thanks to the deep red trim on the car, this flaw almost looks like a natural design twist. Looks pretty retro, but I think it has a late Soviet touch?

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

PR19_Kit

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

jcf

Dizzyfugu

loupgarou

Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Dizzyfugu

No (even though that would be an interesting alternative!), there's the rest of the 1:144 Tonka canopy lurking around on the work bench somewhere. And the shock cone in the air intake will also grow and probably protrude even forward of the lower lip.