My SMW Pictures

Started by TomZ, November 13, 2018, 05:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomZ

Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

JayBee

Many thanks for those photos Tom, from one who is only a couple of hundred miles away but could not manage it.
I realy love that USS Choctaw, is it real?

Jim

OK disregard my question about the USS Choctaw. After a quick Google search, not only was she real but she had a sister ship, the USS Lafayette.
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

AS.12

I like the addition of the photographer with the Wessex, which is also an example of where heavy weathering is appropriate and works well.

The Forger, though, looks like a patchwork blanket through an Instagram filter... even the one lying in the open at Monino never looked that bad.

Mossie

I particularly like the Great War diorama done in sepia tones, I enjoy seeing them done in that way. :wub:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

loupgarou

The ironclad is impressive!  :o
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Rick Lowe

Ironclad and Great War dio are good.  :thumbsup:

NARSES2

Quote from: Mossie on November 13, 2018, 07:32:03 AM
I particularly like the Great War diorama done in sepia tones, I enjoy seeing them done in that way. :wub:

Agreed. Looks superb  :bow:

Cheers Tom  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.