Ollie

Attempted in flight picture... :wacko:  :wacko:

Ollie

And sneak peak at the finished product.

Aircav

Ollie's been busy with the marker pen  :D  :D  :D
Great models BTW  ;)  :P  B)  B)  B)  
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Captain Canada

Looking good, Ollie !

But that Falke is too skinny, and those ain't no merlins !

:P  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ollie

Thanks guys!

Toad, they are not Merlins, they are Jumo 210s!!

:wub:  :cheers:  

Tophe

QuoteAttempted in flight picture... :wacko:  :wacko:
Good... :)  But not yet reaching the top embodied by our Lyn's art, maybe she will yell us some of her secrets and discoveries with PhotoShop handling - I think everyone would be happy to follow and improve... (and as far as I am concerned, I would try to convert that into my Canadian PhotoPaint 6 software, as I have not PhotoShop).
Well Ollie, this is not a critique, I swear, your computer work is already good, featuring a little more your nice plastic work :)

PS. I could check in books, but what is the name of the twin-engined plane there? As you speak of family, it could be a Ta154 with the Fw190/Ta152, but I am not sure.
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Allan

Hi Ollie,
I'm at the local library-got the day off today.
Great models there my boy!
Eagles on the nose always give a cetain welcome snottiness to any model, wouldn't you say?
Allan in Canberra
I'm a brush painter so am fully impressed with your airbrush work.
More please!

Tophe

QuotePS. I could check in books, but what is the name of the twin-engined plane there? As you speak of family, it could be a Ta154 with the Fw190/Ta152, but I am not sure.
This ?
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Sisko

Very nice Ollie I have always had a soft spot for the falke. Very nicely done.

Keep em coming.
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

elmayerle

QuotePS. I could check in books, but what is the name of the twin-engined plane there? As you speak of family, it could be a Ta154 with the Fw190/Ta152, but I am not sure.
This ?
Yep, that's the one, Tophe.  From all I've read, it was a better aircraft than the preferred Bf110.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

Ollie

You got it right boys, Fw 187 Falke.  A true beauty....  Now, if I could find a way to make good looking turning props with Photoshop....

Allan, check this picture of me to see why I love the eagle on the nose...

Gary

Wow,
I love the paint on her too.

So, if this were in a movie, would it be...

wait for it

Meet the Falke®

Ben Stiller is the Pilot.
Getting back into modeling

Hobbes

Oh, fantastic. Much better than the boring white paint job 99% of small civilian aircraft seem to have.