My Stash Grew Again 2019

Started by Howard of Effingham, December 31, 2018, 07:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nighthunter

Okay overdue for stash updates:

1/72:
Heller Morane-Saulnier MS406 (Austrian by way of Switzerland)
Mobius Viper No.VII dual set (OTW, probably one TV version, one USN style)

1/76:
Fujimi Matilda Infantry tank
Matchbox A36 Comet tank
MPC Centurion
MPC Chieftain
Airfix Chieftain (OTW)
Matchbox Challenger I (OTW)
"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*

zenrat

Some car kits from Evil-Bay.
1/24 Tamiya Audi Quattro (fire up the quattro!), 1/25 AMT '95 Mustang & 1/24 Arii '82 Honda City.
Mrs z's first new car was an '83 Honda City.  I built her a replica from one of these kits a number of years ago and have built two whiffed Cities since.  I always keep an eye out for them or the Tamiya version.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Old Wombat

Quote from: nighthunter on November 27, 2019, 10:37:41 PM
1/76:
Fujimi Matilda Cruiser tank

:unsure:

Matildas (both I & II) were infantry tanks & the Fujimi kit, marketed as a "Matilda III" is a Matilda II Mk.III.
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

With thanks to Thorvic for spotting it on E-Bay and alerting me 1 Choroszy Modelbud PZL-62 Polish Fighter Project. All resin kit in 1/72 scale, of course  ;)

Last of the PZL fighter projects. Design work started in 1938, prototype construction started in 1939 with planned entry into operational service sometime in 1942. However the outbreak of war put a stop to it and all work was halted.

This completes my PZL fighter line up......I think ?

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

nighthunter

Quote from: Old Wombat on November 28, 2019, 05:40:39 AM
Quote from: nighthunter on November 27, 2019, 10:37:41 PM
1/76:
Fujimi Matilda Cruiser tank

:unsure:

Matildas (both I & II) were infantry tanks & the Fujimi kit, marketed as a "Matilda III" is a Matilda II Mk.III.
Oops! Thanks Wombat! Ill correct it now.

chrisonord

Four bookazines arrived today which I  forgot I  had ordered.  Aviation  classics  Special operations.
Combat machines  Hawker Hunter,  Airforces of the world and  one of  the RAF,  early  years to modern day,  and everything between.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Old Wombat

Arrived from BNA in Melbourne today:

2 x Trumpeter 1/350 Vought A-7E Corsair II (6pcs) (TR 06225)
1 x Plus Model 1/35 Diorama Accessories - Military Boxes (5pcs) (PLUS-148) (laser-cut wood)
2 x Royal Model 1/35 Cal.50 Ammo Boxes (RM249)
1 x Panzer Art 1/35 British Ammo Boxes for Caliber 0.303 Ammo (Metal Pattern, 6pcs) (RE35-369)
1 x Panzer Art 1/35 US Ammo Boxes for Caliber 0.5 Ammo (Wooden Pattern) (RE35-379)
1 x Mac 1 Models 1/35 Boxes Set A - Wooden & Metal Boxes for Equipment (9pcs) (MAC35111)
1 x Italeri 1/35 Hf.2 Schwerer Heeresfeldwagen (IT6517)*
1 x MiniArt 1/35 Horses Drawn Field Kitchen KP-42 with Limber, 1 figure &2 Horses (MA35057)*

* = bought for the horses, shafts & harnesses for a couple of post-apocalyptic builds#.

# = I really need to pull my finger out & start building some of the post-apocalyptic ideas floating around in my skull soon.
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Quote from: Old Wombat on November 28, 2019, 09:12:38 PM

1 x Italeri 1/35 Hf.2 Schwerer Heeresfeldwagen (IT6517)*

Interesting buy. Horse painting, an art all to itself, and one I never grasped.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

DogfighterZen

Visited the LHS today and when i was on the way there, i was thinking that i've recently bought a 1/72 Apache helicopter and that i was missing an AH/OH-6 in 1/72 in the stash and that it would be nice if one was waiting on the store's shelf for me... Lo and behold, i get there and the first thing i see when i look at the shelf... :-X :o :o

They still haven't received any Tamiya XF-86, which was what i went there to buy in the first place, but i did buy a color i haven't used before, XF-80 Royal Navy Light Grey, bought 2x10ml.

:cheers:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

PR19_Kit

XF-86?  :o

Is that a prototype Sabre or something else?
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

kitnut617

Quote from: PR19_Kit on November 29, 2019, 12:28:46 PM

It's a paint number I think Kit.
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

DogfighterZen

;D ;D Nope, it's Tamiya's clear matte varnish, Kit.

https://www.tamiya.com/english/products/81786/index.htm

P.S.: Tamiya paint ranges are coded with TS-# for spray cans, for acrylic paint it's X-# for gloss colors and XF-# is the matte colors. :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

jcf

That'd be the XP-86.  ;)

nighthunter

The Airfix Chieftain and Matchbox Challenger I have arrived