My Stash Grew Again 2019

Started by Howard of Effingham, December 31, 2018, 07:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Chaos

NARSES2

Quote from: Howard of Effingham on December 07, 2019, 07:30:41 PM

1/72 Arma Models PZL P.11C [Also for whiffing but when I saw this kit I thought has Narses2 bought one of these]
1/72 AZ Model Junkers EF-128E/N-1 [Total wiff of a kit but I have plans]

I haven't got the Arma Models kit but have various Special Hobby and IBG toolings of it and it's various siblings.

I've built the day fighter version of the EF-128 and it's a nice little build  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Meanwhile at the London Model Show yesterday I didn't buy a thing  :-X. Not a kit, book, magazine, paints nor tolls....absolutely nothing. I nearly bought something on the way out, just to say I had, but if I'm honest there was nothing I either wanted or needed.

However my stash did gain a 1/72 Panzer IV Ausf.D as this was the World at War series "freebie" you got with your entrance fee.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Spey_Phantom

Quote from: Nils on December 03, 2019, 09:33:03 AM
arrived today by post

-2 x Trumpeter 1/144 YF-23
-1 x Trumpeter 1/144 YF-22

still following are 2 1/144 Mini Hobby Models P-38 Lightnings.

the P-38's have arrived today :)
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

nighthunter

Welp, didn't win the Airfix Swift, but more importantly, I did win the IAC decals
"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*

philp

Got a package from Blackbird Models out of the UK.

The YB-40 conversion set, a decal set that includes markings for one of these and another set of decals with markings for the AP-2H that I got the conversion set for last month.

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Howard of Effingham

1/35 Tamiya Panther PkfwV for a cheap £15.

Might wind up the rivet counters and just paint it panzer grey.
Keeper of George the Cat.

scooter

Quote from: Howard of Effingham on December 11, 2019, 07:16:04 AM
1/35 Tamiya Panther PkfwV for a cheap £15.

Might wind up the rivet counters and just paint it panzer grey.

Do it
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Dizzyfugu

An ebay win from Japan: a vintage 1:72 Dougram Plastic model of a Soltic HT-128 "Bigfoot" from the Fang of the Sun anime series. Shaggy box, but this is rather intended to be built than collected. Took ages to hunt one down at a resonable price - now i hope that it makes its way around half of the globe into my hands...

McColm

I won on eBay a 1/72 Lockheed AH-56 Chennye Aurora kit.

chrisonord

Just picked up an  Airfix  saab viggen, wanted it for the RB-04's  with a bonus that the Viggen  would be drafted into RAF  service.  The RB 04's  were going to  go on my current build, my Douglas  RB-66 .
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Gondor

Rescued from my local Post Office today

1 x 1/72 Special Hobby Wellington B.IV.

I already have a Revell Wellington B.II which from looking at the instructions for the B.IV is the same basic kit so I now know that I have a set of spare Pratt & Whitney Twin Wasp which will be very usefull.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

TheChronicOne

I like delivery truck.  :lol: ;D

Came with two sets of spare transfers for Swiss Air and Yugoslav air as well but this one will be made as-is.
-Sprues McDuck-

PR19_Kit

I'd like to see how that DC9 comes out Brad, I've never seen their -30 built up yet, and it'd be a direct comparison with the ancient Airfix one.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

TheChronicOne

I'm about to start it.   :mellow:   I looked at the parts and it doesn't seem too complicated. I have never started a kit after buying it and getting it so I'd like to "unlock the achievement."  ;D
-Sprues McDuck-