The 757 Space Shuttle Model Of The Real Style

Started by Weaver, January 11, 2019, 04:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weaver

What If modelling is over. It's Official.

Firstly, bask, bask I say in every authentic detail of this quality model:

Now secondly, sit down and steady your nerves, because not only is it immaculate in every detail, but the illumination circuit, sound effects and movement are so breathtakingly realistic that they might literally take your breath away:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZeI_UsyUeQ

Thirdly? Go and buy some knitting needles. You will never better this. Never. N E V E R. It's over guys....<drops mic>

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Knightflyer

Just watched the youtube clip - I've just so got to have one of those .......or several  :lol:
Oh to be whiffing again :-(

Lord_Voyager

I wonder if any of the electronics could be used for other projects... SciFi maybe?

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Old Wombat

[Where's the side-splitting, "I'm gonna die! I can't breathe for laughing!" emoji when you need it? :unsure:]

Quote from: PR19_Kit on January 11, 2019, 05:28:20 AM
It goes up and down as WELL as forward?  :o

Of course it does! It's the SPACE SHUTTLE: Model of the Real Style - 757!
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

kerick

O M G !!!!!
Every pet in the world would hate that thing!!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

major

I bought a similar one for my 5 yo nephew at christmas.  :wacko:

Got a call from my brother the following morning. "Swear to God! I was going to ring you at 2am and play that f*****g thing over and over!"

The little speaker thing in it got 'accidentally' broken!  ;D

The Rat

That tears it, my stash will be available on ebay later. So many plans ruined. And I thought they were all models of the real style. :-\
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

zenrat

Quote from: Lord_Voyager on January 11, 2019, 05:09:55 AM
I wonder if any of the electronics could be used for other projects... SciFi maybe?

I wondered that.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..