F-5U Morsair (December 2004 - May 2008)

Started by John Howling Mouse, December 25, 2004, 02:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian da Basher

Holy fudge, Mr Howling Mouse!!! This gorgeous bird was worth every year of effort you put into it! I just love the load-out, the spinnered prop, the exhausts, and the paintwork. Magnificent!!!

:bow:

Brian da Basher

Hotte

Fantastisch, Super, 1A build,

and a pretty fighter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hotte

kitnut617

Can't add much more to what has already been said Barry, unbelievable work  :thumbsup:  I'll definitely come visiting again to see this one in person (along with the Superbolts  :wacko:)
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

ysi_maniac

Absolutely ... amazingly ... superbly ... I have no words  :banghead:
but emotions :bow: :wub: :wub: :bow: :wub: :bow: :wub: :thumbsup:
Will die without understanding this world.

SinUnNombre

Wow, I come back from a long absense to see THIS?!?! Quite possibly the most epic Whiif-In-Progress in this site's glorious history, World's Ugliest Helo notwithstanding. This should most definitely be a news article on the main page. Absolutely amazing the entire way through, Baz. The paint work, the canopy, spniner, everything. Even the pics are above and beyond the call. I really don't know what else I can add.

Jon

nev

Baz, how many times have I told you not to post photos of real aircraft and try and pass them off as your models?  :huh:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

John Howling Mouse

Thanks, everyone.  Your comments make it all worthwhile (Ms. H. is snickering about this in the background but she's just jealous).

Sorry it took so darn long.   :o
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

jeff3385

That's OK Baz, we all know perfection runs on its own timetable. And this was nothing less than perfection. It's not like a typical "shake and bake" kit assembly. You had some real issues to contend with, and your solutions had to percolate. Now that this is done, you should have time to work on the Superbolts... See, we're never really satisfied; we want more, and MORE, AND EVEN MORE!!! Feed us. :cheers:
Jeff Briner
Past President
IPMS/USA

sotoolslinger

What Jeff said, break out them Superbolt. :wub: :bow:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Ed S

:thumbsup:

Super.  Another fine model from JHM. 

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Damian2

Wow JHM its...its done...

She looks mighty fine buddy!!  :cheers:
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

Taiidantomcat

Thats amazing!!! incredible idea, and a highly realistic model :wub:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

puddingwrestler

There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

John Howling Mouse

Quote from: puddingwrestler on June 24, 2008, 03:36:11 PM
Very nice Herr Von Maus.

Thanks, PW.  Should've seen my immediate reaction to seeing the subject "F-5U Morsair" back on the Forum thread: I do believe I instinctively ducked!!!
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Daryl J.

Ducked????     This one's a 'hold yer head high' accomplishment!

Daryl J.