Welcome to The 2019 Whiffie Awards Show

Started by tc2324, February 24, 2019, 10:35:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeke

Awesome stuff! Thanks for the award for my Twin Tony...much appreciated... :mellow: :thumbsup: ;D  :lol:

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks for the effort TC...I know it took time and probably a few swear words along the way but it was worth it in the end... ghood work that man!  :thumbsup:
It's a big, wide world out there...so if it's all the same to you I'll just stay indoors!

Doug K

Quote from: Zeke on March 10, 2019, 04:37:27 AM
Awesome stuff! Thanks for the award for my Twin Tony...much appreciated... :mellow: :thumbsup: ;D  :lol:

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks for the effort TC...I know it took time and probably a few swear words along the way but it was worth it in the end... ghood work that man!  :thumbsup:

Well deserved and thanks to the academy 👏

tc2324

My apologies all for the delay in getting the certificates out, I`ve had a death in the family and that is taking some time to sort out.

I will be getting round to this so please bear with me.

If you were a winner it would be very helpful to PM me an email address I can send it to when I do get back to this.

Thanks in advance.
74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

tc2324

To all the winners,

I`m looking to start sending out the certificates but I`ve only had 3 members PM their email.

If you have won, please PM me an email addy so i can get these off to you asap.

Thanks,

tc
74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

Liebemaister

I just see I won !
thank you!!!!!!!!!it was a big surprise

TheChronicOne

Congrats!! You can even get a certificate and print it out for your wall of accolades!
-Sprues McDuck-

McColm

Well done to you all,  I best get a move on and get some of my builds finished for the 2020 awards  :banghead: