More vintage German jets

Started by matrixone, December 26, 2004, 09:42:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matrixone

New pics of the new Ta 183s and other jets...

Matrixone  

Captain Canada

Sweet.......

Those black and white pics are awesome

:wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

matrixone

Thanks Captain Canada!

Right now I am working on four models, they are:

Tamiya Do 335B-2
Monogram Me 262
Revell Lippisch Li P13a
Hasegawa Bf 109G-14 (1/48 scale)

The Tamiya and Hasegawa kits are excellent, very detailed and so far all parts fit very well. I have never built a Tamiya a/c model before and after building many old or limited run kits the Tamiya and Hasegawa models are a very welcome change of pace.

In order to speed up my production of finished models I am trying out a production line style of model building. I am painting cockpits, wheels, landing gear, propeller blades and wheel wells of several models at one time. I want to increase a/c production to at least 12 next year, at the same time build more hangers, airfield equipment, and figures.

Two more pics from last Friday...

Matrixone  

Captain Canada

Love the 262 with the bomber nose.....cool ! Would make a goos high-speed recon bird as well, eh ?

And I'd like to see a few pics with your fleet lined up proper, like on a ramp on a nice day, waiting to go flying !

:cheers:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

nev

QuoteAnd I'd like to see a few pics with your fleet lined up proper, like on a ramp on a nice day, waiting to go flying !
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing  :tornado:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

matrixone

Thanks Captain Canada and nev!

By next summer I might have a few other Ta 183s built and I intend to do a number of flightline pictures of Ta 183s getting ready for a mission. In some of my books I have seen some pictures of Me 262s that were lined up before a combat mission and that is the type of scene I am considering.

Before next summer I plan on building my Verlinden kits of Luftwaffe airfield carts and Preiser 1/48 scale Luftwaffe ground crew figures, these items will really help the look of my pictures.

Matrixone