F-16G "Packer Attacker"

Started by seadude, March 10, 2019, 11:19:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on March 10, 2019, 04:43:59 PM
There's a GB in this...

I've an idea that something similar was suggested for the Poll once ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

And i've an idea it will be suggested again this year... ;D
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on March 13, 2019, 04:28:37 AM

Yup, just think of all those glorious county and test cricket team colours we could do  :angel: Tradition, tradition, tradition none of that one day rubbish  ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TheChronicOne

Most glorious!!!!!  :bow: :bow: I love it.........    the fuel tanks are a hoot.   :wub: :wub: :wub:

I bet I know who made that inspirational 1930's F-16.   ;D ;D ;D
-Sprues McDuck-

kerick

Air defense systems will soon be in place around Soldier Field in Chicago! Just keep that aircraft north of the Cheddar Curtain!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Old Wombat

Quote from: NARSES2 on March 13, 2019, 07:02:21 AM

Yup, just think of all those glorious county and test cricket team colours we could do  :angel: Tradition, tradition, tradition none of that one day rubbish  ;)

You mean white - with a coloured tail & badge (on the tail, maybe another on the forward fuselage).
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Quote from: Old Wombat on March 14, 2019, 01:44:16 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on March 13, 2019, 07:02:21 AM

You mean white - with a coloured tail & badge (on the tail, maybe another on the forward fuselage).

Yup and don't forget the county colours being used as a trimming around the edge of the canopy and the engine inlets, a-la the trimming on ones jumper  ;D

Just realised the season starts (or makes an attempt at it) shortly

king of men

Hmmmmm. Wonder if I could find some Seattle Seahawk decals somewhere....
All hail 1:72!
Visit the blog at http://72land.blogspot.com/
Visit 72 Scale Aircraft forum at http://z15.invisionfree.com/72nd_Aircraft/index.php

nighthunter

Quote from: king of men on March 14, 2019, 08:34:53 PM
This... :P
"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*

kerick

Baseball stuff would be easier to find right now. Hmmm.... Chicago Cubs A-10 with baseball bats instead of Mavericks?
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

seadude

Quote from: king of men on March 14, 2019, 08:34:53 PM

No model kit manufacturer or model accessory manufacturer makes sports themed decals. If you want NFL or something else, you'll have to make/print your own.

Quote from: kerick on March 15, 2019, 03:02:14 PM
Baseball stuff would be easier to find right now. Hmmm.... Chicago Cubs A-10 with baseball bats instead of Mavericks?

I'm already working on a Chicago Bears A-10 "Thunderbear II".  ;D
Modeling isn't just about how good the gluing or painting, etc. looks. It's also about how creative and imaginative you can be with a subject.
My modeling philosophy is: Don't build what everyone else has done. Build instead what nobody has seen or done before.

kerick

Sports theme nail decals are available online. Some out fit called "Etsy". I'm on my phone but I'll post a link when I get home on the big computer.
Tophe the Wise

TheChronicOne

Yuuup. Kerick is on the ball. Search in beauty supplies.. I even made a post here once all about it. Waterslides can be had for a multitude of subjects and it's easy to gauge the size by merely looking at your own fingers.  ;D    For many 1/72 subjects, they'll be about the right size. The only thing to watch for is when they make each one slightly smaller/larger (because our fingernails are different).  But even then, that means two sets per, so it makes it easy for roundels.
-Sprues McDuck-

seadude

Yes, I'm aware of sports themed "nail" decals. Go back to Page 1 of this thread and view one of the pics in my opening post.
Modeling isn't just about how good the gluing or painting, etc. looks. It's also about how creative and imaginative you can be with a subject.
My modeling philosophy is: Don't build what everyone else has done. Build instead what nobody has seen or done before.

TheChronicOne

We're mentioning this for the benefit of those that came afterward, and were asking, not to you.  ;D
-Sprues McDuck-