G

So whats everybody working on then ?

Started by Geoff_B, December 29, 2004, 12:48:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Wren

well, I should be finishing my Scale-o-rama for friday, but I really can't be arsed with it, may see if I find some inspiration tonight... :huh:  but I'm not hopeful

started an Italeri AH-6 to be done in Australian colours last week too

Hobbes

I was hoping to do some spraypainting this week, but I haven't done a thing yet. On the bench at the moment:
- F-15
- Rafale
- Eurofighter EAP (to be done in RAF markings and EDSG over light gray)
- Gripen (RNLAF? Czech?)
- Mercedes C-9

, all waiting for the airbrush.

- Harrier FRS.1
needs finishing touches

- Renault Magnum
just started.

Captain Canada

- Harrier FRS.1
needs finishing touches
Well get finishing !

SHARs rule !

:wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

nev

Quotewell, I should be finishing my Scale-o-rama for friday, but I really can't be arsed with it, may see if I find some inspiration tonight... :huh:  but I'm not hopeful
aw, c'mon mate, the finishing line is in sight!  One last big push and you're done!  :tank:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Shasper

Well, I'm not on schedual, but I am almost finished w/a 144th F-111E that I Screverted into a R/F-111G for the RAAF. Scratched the Raptor's & added some bits, and Camo'ed out w/a modified scheme based on Carlo Kopp's experimential camo page over on F-111.net

Ves B)  
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

Mike Wren

Quotewell, I should be finishing my Scale-o-rama for friday, but I really can't be arsed with it, may see if I find some inspiration tonight... :huh:  but I'm not hopeful
aw, c'mon mate, the finishing line is in sight!  One last big push and you're done!  :tank:
well it's all systems go here... it will be finished!  :D  I didn't realise I have the day off on friday so I'll have a bit more time to get it done & photographed... just got all of those annoying fiddly bits to do like painting all 20 wheels & tyres  :huh:  

nev

Quotelike painting all 20 wheels & tyres
Ouch, I feel your pain.  My A380 has something like 26 wheels and I am not looking forward to painting them....  :(  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Patrick H

QuoteMy A380 has something like 26 wheels and I am not looking forward to painting them.
Good solution on that one is build it in flight  :dum:  :D
My workspace is occupied by :
1/72 RF 84 Thunderflash, to be finished in Belgian colors
1/48 P 51 Mustang to be finished as "Grim Reaper"
1/35 Academy Warrior, UN colors, just needing some little touches
and a so far"secret project B) , to be posted here soon I hope. Just waiting for some decals to arrive.

cheers

patrick
My webpage

The engines spit out fire, I'm pushed back in my chair
The pressure gives me thrills as we climb in the air

Gary

Too many ideas, not enough time.

Add to the list below:
Hawker's RN Torpedo Typhoon
Space Raptor (modified F-22 for space use)
Twin Boomer group build ideas, far too many
The Swedish Line Up
The Old Timers Christmas Build for my hobby group
Punderland and supporting airforce
Some Russian prototype stuff
a superdetailed RCN Banshee, if I can snag a friggen kit
and more
Getting back into modeling

Mike Wren

QuoteMy A380 has something like 26 wheels and I am not looking forward to painting them.
Good solution on that one is build it in flight  :dum:  :D
if only I'd have thought of that sooner...

anyway, I've just got all the wheels on & only need to give  it all a matt varnish before photos...

Alvis 3.1

Well,  after the minor water in basement problem, a lot of On Hold projects were rediscovered, that coupled with a resumption in building after a nearly year long hiatus (at farking LAST!!!!!!!) I've now got at least 30 projects back on the burners!!!!!
I hope I don't exceed Tom's bandwith here!!

Alvis 3.1 B)

Geoff_B

The current project  B)

Designed as the next generation of VTOL aircraft to replace the harrier.

Geoff B

Hobbes

Eek. *that* was supposed to replace the Harrier? "Ungainly" is an understatement...

elmayerle

QuoteThe current project  B)

Designed as the next generation of VTOL aircraft to replace the harrier.

Geoff B
Damn!  I hope TSRJoe or someone is going to drop that in rubber and make copies, I want more than one of that one.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

NARSES2

Way to go Geoff - I've always fancied thos BAE 80's projects

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.