G

So whats everybody working on then ?

Started by Geoff_B, December 29, 2004, 12:48:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C-P

QuoteEek. *that* was supposed to replace the Harrier? "Ungainly" is an understatement...
The front-on view looks like Wallace with a winged hat on! :lol:

In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

Hobbes

- Harrier FRS.1
needs finishing touches
Well get finishing !

SHARs rule !

:wub:
Well, it's almost done. It's complete, the decals are on, and it's painted except for the insides of the intakes (just noticed that  :( ). The kit is a 1:144 Minicraft, which I can't recommend. The canopy is all wrong, the parts fit badly, the pylons seem much too large, and half the decals don't fit in the spaces they're intended for (due in part to them all having large borders around the print).
Still, it's in EDSG so at least it looks good.  

Aircav

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Leigh

dayum Geoff that is fookin pretty :wub:   :wub:  :wub:
IMHO it looks like the natural evolution of the Vixen, twin boom with an attitude.

I invite all and any criticism, except about Eric The Dog, it's not his fault he's stupid

Leigh's Models

retro_seventies

just perfect geoff - looks better in the flesh than on paper, and dressed in grey she looks pretty mean!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Zen

To win without fighting, that is the mastry of war.

Patrick H

My webpage

The engines spit out fire, I'm pushed back in my chair
The pressure gives me thrills as we climb in the air

Ollie

Amazing buddy!!

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

Captain Canada

Yep, she's a beauty !

With all this snow flying, I'm gonna work on 'Operation Snow leopard' tonite....hack away at two Su-27s and two Tornados, and maybe a bit of work on the Backfire !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?