2019 1 Week GB - THE VOTE!

Started by kitbasher, June 18, 2019, 07:08:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

More great creations in a single week, but which is your favourite?  7 days to vote, 2 votes each (and the winner will be revealed when the poll closes).

TallEng's DH 88 Comet CC.1
9 (14.8%)
Gondor's Tornscala
4 (6.6%)
Dizzyfugu's Bunyip IIb
16 (26.2%)
sandiego89's Bearcat on floats
10 (16.4%)
TheChronicOne's Luftwaffe Bede BD-5
5 (8.2%)
zenrat's T-80 AEV PDRV Republican Guard
4 (6.6%)
NARSES2's B&V Ae 607
9 (14.8%)
TomZ's KLu Valkyrie
11 (18%)
Weaver's Alvis Stalwart Space 2099 Lunar Rover
21 (34.4%)
Bungle's Basset Beagle Bungle
3 (4.9%)
Bungle's Diamond Da-42 Dominator
0 (0%)
Tophe's BD-5 family drawings
1 (1.6%)
Ed S's Luftwaffe A-4 Skyhawk
4 (6.6%)
CANSO's Antigravity hovercraft L.A.R.C. ZZ a.k.a. ZeeZee
13 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Voting closed: June 25, 2019, 07:08:10 AM

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

NARSES2

Jeepers that was tough  :banghead:

Well done to all
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Yeah, it really needed 8 or 10 votes!  :o
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Old Wombat

Quote from: PR19_Kit on June 18, 2019, 09:35:14 AM

Says he who only gave ONE vote for the Flying Machines of Unconventional Means GB poll! Karma, I call it! :wacko:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

JayBee

Why can we not see how the voting is going like in other votes?
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

kitbasher

Quote from: Old Wombat on June 18, 2019, 10:45:37 AM

Says he who only gave ONE vote for the Flying Machines of Unconventional Means GB poll! Karma, I call it! :wacko:

Ha ha ha!
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

kitbasher

Quote from: JayBee on June 18, 2019, 11:16:28 AM

Because I'm a control freak fascist!

PR19_Kit

But you're the one who called me a sadist..............  ;D ;) :wacko:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

JayBee

Quote from: kitbasher on June 18, 2019, 11:31:40 AM

Thank you young David, but we already knew that from the fact that you have already deserted the true work place and moved into the temple of darkness.  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Old Wombat

Quote from: PR19_Kit on June 18, 2019, 11:54:54 AM

But you're the one who called me a sadist..............  ;D ;) :wacko:

So, you're obviously not a masochist. It's still karma! :wacko:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Dizzyfugu

Tough choice, many creative ideas. Looking forward to the results - and thanks a lot for setting this here up!  ;D

kitbasher

Quote from: JayBee on June 18, 2019, 02:12:56 PM
Quote from: kitbasher on June 18, 2019, 11:31:40 AM

Thank you young David, but we already knew that from the fact that you have already deserted the true work place and moved into the temple of darkness.  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

In all seriousness, Jim, I took a conscious decision to keep voting progress 'offline' (for want of a better word) partly due to personal preference but also with the perennial voting practice debate in mind.  Said debate swings from those who want to see how voting progresses to those who don't - the latter often coming from a position that sight of the vote progression may sway voting (e.g. backing the leader or consciously voting against the leader).  My own view is that a 'secret' ballot' is more interesting and hopefully encourages more voter participation. 

As it stands there's been a great response in the first 24 hours of voting, I hope the momentum can be sustained for at least a few more days.  Another 10 voters and we'll have surpassed the size of the 2016 'electorate', which as far as I can see is the 1WGB record.

zenrat

Maybe we should consider compulsory voting with fines being issued for those who don't?

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

kitbasher

Quote from: zenrat on June 19, 2019, 04:30:48 AM
Maybe we should consider compulsory voting with fines being issued for those who don't?

How very Oz of you to suggest that!

TomZ

Quote from: zenrat on June 19, 2019, 04:30:48 AM

Anyone who doesn't vote is obliged to build a Unicraft kit?

TomZ
Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency