Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

chrisonord

The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

PR19_Kit

Pretty darn good work there David, it works very well.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

comrade harps

Whatever.

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on November 23, 2019, 01:08:52 PM
Pretty darn good work there David, it works very well.  :thumbsup:

It certainly does  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Dizzyfugu

Lovely! I am not certain about the COD role, but the result looks excellent, like a small brother of the Mercator patrol bomber.  :wub:

63cpe

Thanks gentlemen!

@ Dizzy: yeah, understand what you mean. Will rescribe the side hatches as most of it was lost in the many PSR sessions.

David aka 63cpe

jcf

PR19_Kit

Oh my life, the SP! A close contender in the 'World's Ugliest Airliner' competition!

I've got a Sasquatch resin conversion fuselage for an SP, and it's ALL resin, weighs about half a ton, and it's 1/144!  :o
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Dizzyfugu

Quote from: 63cpe on November 25, 2019, 02:01:51 PM
Thanks gentlemen!

@ Dizzy: yeah, understand what you mean. Will rescribe the side hatches as most of it was lost in the many PSR sessions.

David aka 63cpe

Nah, it's lovely as it is! I really like the bigger engines - and I have the remains of a Privateer somewhere in the stash, too...  ;D

Captain Canada

Wow ! Now that just looks right. From the moment I saw her in your mock up of parts....great job ! I can see her in green as a medium bomber as well. Cheers !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

63cpe

New pictures were taken. I never took it out in natural light to get beauty pics taken. So, happy with the new grassstrip surface, I took some new pictures in natural light.
Pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jetsonsspecial/albums/72157709620288247

Cheers,
David aka 63cpe

NARSES2

Now that does look aggressive, certainly wouldn't want to meet it on a dark night  ;)

Looks good  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.