Kawasaki Ki 198 Felix

Started by 63cpe, August 18, 2019, 02:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dizzyfugu

The right hue looks very good - maybe a bit bright, but monitor display of colors is always misleading.

Tophe

:thumbsup: Belated congratulations!  :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

63cpe

Auto focus was kinda out of focus:banghead:

IMG_20191123_113052431 by Buddy Holly, on Flickr
IMG_20191123_113042907 by Buddy Holly, on FlickrIMG_20191123_110632976 by Buddy Holly, on Flickr
IMG_20191123_110625013 by Buddy Holly, on Flickr

Will post better pictures soon.

David aka 63cpe

63cpe

Finally finishen..hope the hue is correct-ish..

David aka 63cpe

comrade harps

Neat!  :thumbsup:

It's correctish enough for people to get the reference and that's what's important (along with it being cute).  :wub:
Whatever.

Tophe

sideshowbob9

Really inventive use of the parts. Nicely done!

NARSES2

Quote from: comrade harps on November 24, 2019, 02:13:53 AM
Neat!  :thumbsup:

It's correctish enough for people to get the reference and that's what's important

Absolutely, I've seen very few attempts at that colour. Well done  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Now this may be either my eyes or my monitor but I would add a touch more purple.

Looks great though.
:thumbsup:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

63cpe

QuoteNow this may be either my eyes or my monitor but I would add a touch more purple.
Might aswell be the settings of my phone.

It's in real slightly more purple as the pictures show. Will take beauty pictures soon with a real camera ;-)

David aka 63cpe

63cpe

New pictures were taken. I never took it out in natural light to get beauty pics taken. So, happy with the new grassstrip surface, I took some new pictures in natural light.
Pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jetsonsspecial/albums/72157710401255012

Cheers,
David aka 63cpe

Tophe

comrade harps

Something cute about that  :thumbsup:
Whatever.

NARSES2