1/35 Diorama Base

Started by Ramba, September 03, 2019, 04:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Lowe

Looks ok to me, and like anything else, you get better with practice.

Ramba

Quote from: Rick Lowe on September 16, 2019, 01:39:38 AM
Looks ok to me, and like anything else, you get better with practice.

Thanks! I have enough camo decals to hope to not have to hand paint camo. The decals are so much easier, for me.

Ramba

Been two weeks since I last touched this dio base. Today I only managed to get the ground finished. Some small touch ups here and here to be done. I also still need to paint the window frame and weather the brick wall.

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Ramba

Started painting the figures for the dio base. Not done yet, still need to paint a lot more on them.

Old Wombat

The non-military parkas really make this pop! :thumbsup:

Ramba

Ramba

Clear coat on to protect the paint. The camera flash makes the clear coat look glossier than it really is. The clear is actually semi gloss. The flash also highlights all my crappy hand painting hahahahahaha! Still need to weather the figures then flat coat them. For now, just dry fitting the weapons which as you can see still need painting and also still need to paint the window frame and weather the brick wall.

Old Wombat

Again, I see not faults with the paint work. :thumbsup:

Ramba

Quote from: Old Wombat on September 20, 2019, 04:55:13 PM
Again, I see not faults with the paint work. :thumbsup:

Thanks again, greatly appreciated!

Ramba

I just realized I forgot the air filter on one side of the gas mask so just added that. I also painted the flamethrower and attached it. I also attached the conduit for the gas feed line. It is a 1mm OD conduit that is stretchy. Black Dog included a resin feed line but it came snapped in the box so I just replaced it with the conduit. It is made for Tamiya racing RC cars.

Ramba

Added a shark mouth to the flamethrower. Finally weathered the brick wall too. I just need to weather the figures and flat coat them.

Old Wombat

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.