Main Menu

Telford 2019

Started by NARSES2, September 28, 2019, 02:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weaver

I was somewhat ill over the weekend, but I woke today with a full-blown bug: sneezing, coughing, shivering, headache, the works. Oh joy..... :rolleyes:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

PR19_Kit

Telford-itis strikes again.  :banghead:

You have my sympathies H.

I slept like a LOG last night, didn't even wake up till 1 pm!  :o
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

TomZ

Just put up some pictures on my site.
A selection:

More on my site: http://www.airwar1946.nl/index.htm

TomZ
Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

kitnut617

Those are really good dioramas Tom.
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

The Wooksta!

Nice to see Paul's Bentley - the car with the number 46 was a scratchbodge by one of the members of my local club.  He's currently scratching a Jaguar D type.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

zenrat

Quote from: The Wooksta! on November 11, 2019, 02:25:34 PM
Nice to see Paul's Bentley - the car with the number 46 was a scratchbodge by one of the members of my local club.  He's currently scratching a Jaguar D type.

I was wondering what it was.  Is it a real car or from out of his imagination?  It's very good.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Hobbes

It's real, it's Tim Birkin's Blower nr. 1. The model's amazing, as is the D-type he's scratchbuilding now.

zenrat

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

Mike Wren

:thumbsup: some great models on display there - well done guys. Hopefully I will be less busy next year and will be able to make it

Old Wombat

Great stuff, especially like the WW1 troops walking the duckboards, very poignant. :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Quote from: kitbasher on November 09, 2019, 11:58:34 AM

And (you know who I mean) I hope the head isn't hurting and The Glamourpuss is there Sunday.

Strangely I was perfectly o.k. Sunday  ;) Besides I was contributing to the economies of at least 5 different countries  :thumbsup:

Great show as usual and some interesting conversations, especially with Geoff on the Sunday. I think this was the first year where I actually got everything that was on my list. So many thanks to all those who helped me find stuff  :thumbsup:

Finally many thanks to Martin for doing the necessary paperwork  :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kitbasher

Quote from: Old Wombat on November 12, 2019, 06:08:56 AM
Great stuff, especially like the WW1 troops walking the duckboards, very poignant. :thumbsup:

isn't it just.
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

The Wooksta!

Quote from: Hobbes on November 12, 2019, 03:03:59 AM
It's real, it's Tim Birkin's Blower nr. 1. The model's amazing, as is the D-type he's scratchbuilding now.

The D Type is potentially going to be a master for a very limited production run of kits, certainly less than a dozen.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

zenrat

Thanks for sharing your pics Tom.

This...

...has me lost for words.
Fred

NARSES2

Rather good isn't it  :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.