Caudron Cr-7141 (finished page 2)

Started by Tophe, October 23, 2019, 08:32:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Apart from the distinctive shape of the canopy, there's NOTHING in your creation that gives a hint of its origin Tophe.

Very imaginative work, as usual.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Tophe

Thanks!

Quote from: Tophe on October 30, 2019, 08:44:01 AM
Now ready for paint: <_<
I have started painting (underside, ugly and not to be seen ever after...). Without undercarriage this is very simplified not to loose enthusiasm (when I was serious, I did not finish any model)... :-\
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Tophe

Tophe

I added the black (with a pen) and it is like finished  <_< , while I needed to add a few drops of paint, so it is not dry yet (not to be touched and turned in front of the camera) so I will make tomorrow my usual set of 5 final photographs. :unsure:

PS. What-if the End of the World happens tonight? this would be the final photograph there, without other ones. :unsure: :-\ ;D

TheChronicOne

Well I hope not, I just bought a whole case of beer.  ;D
-Sprues McDuck-

NARSES2

That's another one of yours I can see starring in a Disney cartoon Tophe  ;D :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Tophe

Thanks!
Here are the final photographs: front view, 4 angles, little size view with fingers of mine: <_<

nickname: little brother of the 141

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Scotaidh

Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

TheChronicOne

Not bad at all!! Nice compact, tidy design.   :mellow: :mellow:
-Sprues McDuck-

TomZ

Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

Tophe

Thanks a lot!

According to the famous Historian Mr Corel Photopaint, checking his archive box named Mirrorkopies, there was a symmetric derivative: Cr-7142, twin-engined tailless:

Tophe

Quote from: Tophe on November 03, 2019, 01:51:33 AM
According to the famous Historian Mr Corel Photopaint, checking his archive box named Mirrorkopies, there was a symmetric derivative: Cr-7142, twin-engined tailless:
In the same box was the Cr-7143 aka Cr-7141Z, symmetric twin-fuselage two-seat single-engine plane with 4 fins, unusually: