Handley Page HP.111

Started by Hobbes, January 02, 2020, 08:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wardukw

I dont know if im  the 7th..8th or 9th but im in ..this is gonna be damn impressive  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Hobbes

Quote from: kitnut617 on December 14, 2021, 09:11:13 AM
Quote from: loupgarou on December 14, 2021, 07:55:59 AM
What a job! I hope the landing gear can support the weight of all that plastic and putty.

Scale Aircraft Conversions to the rescue   ;)

https://www.scaleaircraftconversions.com/moreinfo.cfm?KIT=570

Thanks for the tip. According to the drawings, the mains have 3 axles. I've started modifying the kit u/c, but the plastic from the kit is very fragile.

kitnut617

Quote from: Hobbes on December 14, 2021, 09:40:43 AM
Quote from: kitnut617 on December 14, 2021, 09:11:13 AM
Quote from: loupgarou on December 14, 2021, 07:55:59 AM
What a job! I hope the landing gear can support the weight of all that plastic and putty.

Scale Aircraft Conversions to the rescue   ;)

https://www.scaleaircraftconversions.com/moreinfo.cfm?KIT=570

Thanks for the tip. According to the drawings, the mains have 3 axles. I've started modifying the kit u/c, but the plastic from the kit is very fragile.

And Aviation Megastore has them in stock too ----- should be just around the corner from you -- right ?
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Wardukw

I just read my post..god damn!!! I couldn't understand the first part at all  :lol:..its corrected now ..no where enough coffee this morning for damn sure  ;D
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Hobbes

I finished this in time for Telford 2022. Finally got around to photography:

and family portraits:

Pellson

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

PR19_Kit

A triumvirate of wonderfulness there, if ever I saw one!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Dizzyfugu

SPINNERS

Scotaidh

Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

Glenn Gilbertson

Really impressive work - well done! :thumbsup:

Captain Canada

All three are just gorgeous, for sure ! Nice work Hobbes. I gotta go find more pics of these beauties.....especially that middle one !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Hobbes

The one in the middle is a Vickers proposal for AST.364. https://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php?topic=43031.

The one on the right is the Shorts SC.5/45 Jet Belfast, for the same requirement.

Wardukw

Those are beauties Hobbes..I like everyone of those  ;D  :thumbsup:

Vulcan7

beautiful builds  :tornado:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"