In The Navy GB - The Rules - GB EXTENDED UNTIL MIDNIGHT 14th JUNE.

Started by NARSES2, January 31, 2020, 06:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on May 26, 2020, 04:49:05 AM
Yep, I knew that.
Its OK isn't it Chris?
You look after the 1WGB and Womby and I will sort the Navy Poll.

Yup, absolutely no problem at all. I knew it would conflict when I set the date. It's just if I push it back I start a domino effect and we end up with the year's GB season taking 13 months and that then escalates. It took a little effort to get the Years GB season to fit into 12 months comfortably, or relatively so anyway, and I'd like to leave it that way  ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kitnut617

Quote from: zenrat on May 23, 2020, 06:46:14 PM
Quote from: kitnut617 on May 23, 2020, 08:25:36 AM
Quote from: zenrat on May 23, 2020, 06:28:53 AM
Quote from: kitnut617 on May 23, 2020, 06:19:26 AM
I'm waiting for a decal sheet to arrive from the UK, tracking number says it left the UK on the 5th (and no further tracking info since), still don't have it yet so an extension for my build would be nice just to be on the safe side.

Have you enquired of the Canadian Post Office if letters are still coming from the UK, and how?
I don't want to worry you but anything going from Aus to Canada is going by sea and taking up to 60 days.  Could be similar from the UK.

Hope i'm wrong though.

Well the tracking notice said it was process though Langford and left by international carrier. The invoice from Hannants says Airmail. There's a Langford close to Hannants, and Langford is right near Luton Airport.

Sounds promising then.  I only know about stuff from Aus to Canadia which is why I suggested asking in the PO (if you are allowed to go there).  There could still be planes flying from UK.
They'll hate me for saying this but the Post Office staff should have access to more and better tracking information than you can access...

Well, I had a chat with the people at the post office today, envelopes are still going air mail but not parcels. I gave them the tracking number Hannants gave me and they got the same result as what I've been getting by doing it on line  ---- a blank.  But they told me if it landed in Quebec, I'm not likely to get it anytime soon, it's all closed down over there until the crisis is over (Quebec has the majority of cases and deaths of all Canada). With that bit of news, it doesn't look like I'll get my project finished even with an extension ----  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

kitnut617

What I'll do is get it up to the stage where it looks finished and leave it at that. The other decals can go on later once I get the sheet. All that's left for decals is the large underwing serial numbers and the squadron codes of about the same size for the sides.
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

zenrat

In case anyone missed it we have extended this GB until Midnight Sunday 14th June.

The Mods.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

chrisonord

Is there a  chance that I  could  enter my Seahorse in to this GB, if so could  the moderators and relevant  personnel  please  make it so for me, or do I  just  copy it  and haul it over to here.
Thankyou  kind sirs
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!