In The Navy GB - General Discussion - GB EXTENDED UNTIL MIDNIGHT 14th JUNE.

Started by NARSES2, January 31, 2020, 06:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

One of the things that stand out in this GB is the sheer quality of the builds. I'm dreading the voting, how the heck do you choose one over another ?  :-X
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Quote from: NARSES2 on May 27, 2020, 06:21:30 AM
One of the things that stand out in this GB is the sheer quality of the builds. I'm dreading the voting, how the heck do you choose one over another ?  :-X

Anyone wishing to ensure the correct choices are made should send cash (no $100 notes though please) to the usual address.
;)
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

loupgarou

Quote from: zenrat on May 28, 2020, 04:25:02 AM

Anyone wishing to ensure the correct choices are made should send cash (no $100 notes though please) to the usual address.
;)

Owing to past activities  :rolleyes:, I still have a load of french Indochine piastres. Would you accept them?
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Rheged

Quote from: loupgarou on May 28, 2020, 07:03:49 AM
Quote from: zenrat on May 28, 2020, 04:25:02 AM

;)

Owing to past activities  :rolleyes:, I still have a load of french Indochine piastres. Would you accept them?

Not sure about the piastres, but I'm led to believe that he has an arrangement with the Blood Transfusion and Transplant services.
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

zenrat

The collectors market for French Indochine piastres has collapsed recently.
However I am always open to offers of French pastries.   ;D

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on May 29, 2020, 01:49:58 AM

Or Indo-Chinese street snacks  <_<
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Quote from: NARSES2 on May 29, 2020, 06:02:29 AM

TBH, i'd prefer the pastries.
Fred

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on May 29, 2020, 06:48:33 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on May 29, 2020, 06:02:29 AM

TBH, i'd prefer the pastries.

More street snaks for me then  ;)

zenrat

In case anyone missed it we have extended this GB until Midnight Sunday 14th June.

The Mods.

Fred