Yokosuka P2Y Tenousei High Speed Medium Bomber: Finished Pics Page 8.

Started by zenrat, February 03, 2020, 12:20:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericr

Quote from: zenrat on April 30, 2020, 03:43:45 AM
The camo scheme became more an artwork than a paintjob

aha, I thought so  ;)

it makes me think of a giraffe pattern (like the one you used for one of your pirate seaplanes?)

and it could have featured a few colors (like, three, for example  :rolleyes:)

zenrat

Thanks Eric.
Technically it does have three colours; The underside grey/green, the upper green "paving", and the blue/grey on the fins and three odd "pavers".

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on May 01, 2020, 05:24:07 AM
Thanks Eric.
Technically it does have three colours; The underside grey/green, the upper green "paving", and the blue/grey on the fins and three odd "pavers".

I've been wondering about those three odd "pavers" (like the word  :thumbsup:). Any reason for them ? Or just that they look good ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

I did the same on the Sky Pirate Kawanishi, they are just there to add a point of difference.  To make sure everyone is paying attention.  🤓
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat

Fred

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

zenrat

Fred

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on May 02, 2020, 06:27:36 AM
I did the same on the Sky Pirate Kawanishi, they are just there to add a point of difference.  To make sure everyone is paying attention.  🤓

Well at least I was  ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Rick Lowe

Not sure how I missed the ongoing progress, but it's done - and a very nice job on that too, Fred.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Like the Crazy Paving scheme, I might have to give it a go myself.

zenrat

Thanks Rick.
I think there is more in the High Speed Bomber concept, and have a few more kits in the stash that could get the flat-top look.
Fred

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

stevehed

zenrat

Fred

jcf

Nice.  :thumbsup:

Perhaps someone convinced them the Boeing-Stearman X-100/XA-21 was going to go into production?  :wacko:

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr