U-boat kit going "cheap"...

Started by Weaver, February 28, 2020, 09:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weaver

So the following listing is in Hannants latest newsletter:

QuoteAndrea Miniatures
Ship kits (resin)
LP-02 1:32 U-Boat VII C (Complete hull) WAS £1299.99. NOW REDUCED!!!

THIS IS IN THE COLINDALE SHOP AND NEEDS TO BE COLLECTED AND PAID FOR THERE. PLEASE DO NOT ON THIS WEBSITE! PLEASE CONTACT COLINDALE DIRECT TO ARRANGE YOUR PURCHASE!!

Please contact them direct.... The Hannants London model shop is at
Unit 2, Hurricane Trading Estate
Grahame Park Way, Colindale,
London, NW9 5QW
Phone 020 8205 6697
Email colindale@hannants.co.uk

PRODUCT INFORMATION
More than 185 pieces. White metal, resin and fibre glass. Dry transfers, photo-etched parts, flags. (U-Boot/U-Boat/U Boat/U Boot/Submarines)  £999.99  £833.33
http://www.hannants.co.uk/product/LP-02

I mean, at three hundred pounds off the RRP that's got to be some kind of bargain, right?

Go on, do everyone a favour and buy it: think hoe much more space there'll be in the shop for new kits once it's gone!

Also, does anyone know of any jobs going in the London area? I think the guy who ordered it 'on spec' might be interested to hear about them...
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Dizzyfugu

It will also cost some bucks for the garage you will have to build for it. It should be 2m (more than 6') long.

PR19_Kit

Yeah, more than SEVEN feet long!  :o :o :o
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

zenrat

Could be RC'd?
At that size you could climb inside it and drive it yourself.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..