A-10 seaplane fighter

Started by kerick, February 29, 2020, 10:15:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rat

Starting to look the business!  :thumbsup:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Dizzyfugu

That's looking good - I am just not sold on the gun and its position...  :o

zenrat

Nah, The Gun will be fine there.  It just needs to wear a condom to prevent ingress of salty liquid before firing.
:o

Enjoy sanding those joints.   ;D
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

kerick

You should see the engine nacelles!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

kerick

Still trying to work on this. I'm off work but that means everyone else has jobs for me to do. Plus the spousal unit gets bored and wants me to do something entertaining with her. Just more PSR lately so not much to show right now.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

NARSES2

Quote from: kerick on April 29, 2020, 03:11:16 PM
Plus the spousal unit gets bored and wants me to do something entertaining with her.

Get her to help with the PSR that's entertaining enough, isn't it ? :angel:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kerick

She breaks things faster than I can fix them.
Tophe the Wise

kerick

Still PSR but getting close to building the box over the fuselage that supports the wings and holds the landing gear.
Tophe the Wise

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

kerick

I have to work harder at this so I can finish by the end of the month!
Tophe the Wise

Tophe

If you don't finish in time for this GB, this model will be interesting anyway to complete (for you) and enjoy/see finished (for us). <_< ;D
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

TheChronicOne

You got this! Keep chugging. This one is worth getting done.
-Sprues McDuck-

DogfighterZen

Quote from: TheChronicOne on May 16, 2020, 11:15:30 PM
You got this! Keep chugging. This one is worth getting done.

Second that! :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

kerick

Oh, I'll get it done no matter what. When is the big question!
At least I have some F-18 decals/transfers in the stash.
Tophe the Wise