Call for 2020/2021 GB Suggestions

Started by NARSES2, March 09, 2020, 07:33:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitbasher

Quote from: kerick on March 22, 2020, 12:13:51 AM
Trashcanistan!

Now I know the quote is from another thread, but THAT must be the name of the scrap model/spares box GB suggestions from a number of us.

Could include anything originating from or used by the mighty eponymous state - we just need some basic agreed national markings and we're off!
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

zenrat

Quote from: kitbasher on March 22, 2020, 02:15:28 AM
Quote from: kerick on March 22, 2020, 12:13:51 AM
Trashcanistan!

Now I know the quote is from another thread, but THAT must be the name of the scrap model/spares box GB suggestions from a number of us.

Could include anything originating from or used by the mighty eponymous state - we just need some basic agreed national markings and we're off!

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

kitbasher

Of course - how could it not be anything else!

Hi (as is, highlighted in, say, yellow like British WW2 roundels or white like French roundels) and low-viz (muted colours, grey version) potential abounds.
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

NARSES2

Right gents I'm calling that it. I've 7 pages of suggestions to sort through and prepare for the first round of voting. So give me a week or so to get that organised and then we'll start off with the preliminaries before heading to the final showdown.

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.