kitnut617

If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

kitnut617

kitnut617

So --- still no sign of the decals I ordered   :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

But I've been progressing with the S.6c, it's now on it's wheels and I've decided to go with an overall XDSG scheme.

Scotaidh

They both look great - particularly the one sans decals.  Good work, sir!   :thumbsup:
Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

kitnut617

chrisonord

The more I look at these, the more I want  one  of my own to build  :wub:
Chris
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Dizzyfugu

I really like the dark blue one, even though the shark mouth is a bit too much for my personal taste.

DogfighterZen

Yup, both look great but i also prefer the dark blue one. Very nice work. :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

kitnut617

Thanks very much guys, I appreciate all the comments.

The shark mouth came out of the blue -- sort of -- it's the first one I've ever done and I have about five decal schemes that included one to choose from, so decided it would look about right considering the shape of the nose of the aircraft. I think I placed the eyes a little too low though.

Wurgerman

Eyes are just right, makes it look really mean !

Wurgerman

kitnut617

kitnut617

So my end of April order for decals has still not arrived, and after some communication with Hannants, I got an email nearly three weeks ago which actually was from the Royal Mail. It gave me a different tracking number and said the vendor was preparing my order and an update will be posted soon.
I've not had any message from Hannants to say that they are sending a replacement but I'm assuming that's what it is because I haven't made another order with them.
The update from the Royal Mail says the item has left the UK, this happen about three days after they sent me the first email. But since then ------ nothing, no updates, and no product ---- and the people at the post office have no more idea where whatever was sent is, than I do.

Meanwhile, I've received six other orders which either originated in Germany or the States during that time ---

NARSES2

Royal Mail now seems to offer vendor's a tracking system which only they can see. I've had a few on-line purchases lately where the vendor provides a tracking number (which is in a different format to the "normal" one) and if I log onto it I get nothing. It appears to be so that the vendor can double check that someone isn't crying wolf over delivery and saying they haven't got it when they have. Cheaper option for the vendor.

However Hannants in the UK at least are still using the normal RM tracking system so I can check when I need to be around.

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.