RCAF TRansport Command 2012

Started by Captain Canada, January 11, 2005, 01:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ollie

Hey Toad, my RCAF Sqns. are 400s, from 400 to 449, next we have 20 RCN Sqns., from 870 to 899 and I stole the 900 series for more RCAF and RCA units.

He he he...

:wub:  :cheers:  

Captain Canada

I forgot to add the Revell Challenger as well. I'm going to need a whole whack of them : Transports, EW and communications etc.

I wonder how similar our  stories are, Ollie ? I'm not using any US a/c, tho.....

;)  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ollie

Probably similar...

I'm not using US birds either, they are licenced-built by Canadair and are much improved as a result!!

;)  ;)  ;)  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  

nev

QuoteI forgot to add the Revell Challenger as well. I'm going to need a whole whack of them : Transports, EW and communications etc.

Hehe, I was just gunna suggest you need at least 1 Challenger, as the personal transport of Defence Minister Pomerleau!  :D

Only 7 quid a pop over here and with the 2 utterly sleep inducing schemes Revell have included  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz: what-iffery is a must!
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

The Rat

QuoteThe Concorde will be all white with the lightning stripe, as an AAR/Transport.

That does it, this board needs a 'spanking the monkey' smilie.  ^_^

Damned arthritic wrist.  <_<  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Tophe

QuoteHehe, I was just gunna suggest you need at least 1 Challenger, as the personal transport of Defence Minister Pomerleau!  :D
No hehehe nor "defense minister" allowed... :angry:  This is seriously the plane driving to the Prime Minister rank :)  
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Captain Canada

Quoteyou need at least 1 Challenger, as the personal transport of Defence Minister Pomerleau!  :D
Sorry, Nev, but I've already promoted myself to the position of Leader of the Free World. And I choose a Spruce Goose as my personal transport !

:wacko:

And you'll be happy to know, that I'm diligently working on my Order of Battle, well in between beers, anyway ! And I've circumvented my lack of squadron numbers by resurecting some old numbers, like :

No.1 Training Command-turbo-prop trainers
No.2 Training Command-jet trainers
No.3 Training Command-multi-engined
No.4 Training Command-Helicopter

No.1 Fighter OTU
No.2 Maritime OTU
No.3 Strike' Reconnassaince OTU
No.4 Transport OTU
No.5 Helicopter OTU
No.6 Bomber OTU

No.1659 Fighter Conversion Unit
No.1664 Maritime Conversion Unit
No.1666 S/R Cinversion Unit
No.1679 Transport Conversion Unit
No.1691 Helicopter Conversion Unit
No.6 Group Bomber Conversion Unit

I've also figured that I'll use CAC Units ( Coastal Ancillary Units ) at each defended harbour along Canada's coastline, as detachments form regular RCAF units to bolster the RCN units.

And for my Airline-come-Airforce, I'll use Auxilliary Wing numbers. For instance, a/c based out of YVR will be under No.100 Wing.

This stuff is fun, thanks for the prompt, buddy !

:wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Tophe

QuoteSorry, Nev, but I've already promoted myself to the position of Leader of the Free World.
For the first time in my life, I am going to love the Leader, I guess, as this is going to be our dear Toad. Life will be pleasant, I am sure, like in North Corea, symbol of leaded freedom: for each individual (free from jail punishment), 24hours a day means "8 hours working, 8 hours sleeping, 8 hours studying the life of the great leader"... And 8 hours a day of What-if modelism, it will be simply Paradise... :)  :)  
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]