Bell AH-1(4B-FNT)W SuperCobra

Started by DogfighterZen, March 28, 2020, 01:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tophe

Quote from: DogfighterZen on March 29, 2020, 01:17:15 AM
the Gazelle is a big influence as it's one of my favorite choppers...
Your Super Cobra inspired me too... for my collection of Mustangs. But finding a balance has not been easy. :unsure: ;D
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

comrade harps

Whatever.

DogfighterZen

Quote from: Tophe on March 30, 2020, 02:57:10 AM
Your Super Cobra inspired me too... for my collection of Mustangs. But finding a balance has not been easy. :unsure: ;D

Now THAT is something different, Tophe...  :o
And i believe you, finding a balance for that design will not be easy at all... ;D

Quote from: Old Wombat on March 30, 2020, 03:24:49 AM
Quote from: zenrat on March 28, 2020, 04:25:16 PM
As Chris almost says, looks like a bought one.

:thumbsup:

Yup! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Quote from: comrade harps on March 30, 2020, 04:21:07 AM
Awesome!  :wub:

Glad you like it, gentlemen!  :drink:
I'm really pleased with how it came out and I am the one who has to THANK ALL OF YOU because, if i've managed to do a good job of it, it's because of all i've learnt throughout the years with all you fine people who post on this forum! :bow: :bow: :bow:

:cheers:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

AndrewF

Excellent - looks great and very convincing.

DogfighterZen

Quote from: AndrewF on March 30, 2020, 10:09:00 AM
Excellent - looks great and very convincing.

Glad to know you like it, thank you, Andrew! :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Captain Canada

Very nice ! Took me awhile to spot it lol.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

DogfighterZen

Quote from: Captain Canada on March 30, 2020, 05:48:31 PM
Very nice ! Took me awhile to spot it lol.

;D That means it's well integrated.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Like one guy said on FB, it's Blue Thunder's illegitimate child...  ;D ;D

Tophe

Quote from: Tophe on March 30, 2020, 02:57:10 AM
For my collection of Lightnings also, one (or two) Fenestron(s) was a good idea, thanks again! ;D
It gives balance to an asymetric airplane, or this (or equivalent) is mandatory on a helicopter version:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Mossie

The Fenestron looks very much at home on the Cobra.
:wub:
It might just give me the kick up I need to do a Cobra conversion I've been thinking of for the In the Navy GB.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

DogfighterZen

Quote from: Mossie on March 31, 2020, 11:54:51 AM
The Fenestron looks very much at home on the Cobra.
:wub:
It might just give me the kick up I need to do a Cobra conversion I've been thinking of for the In the Navy GB.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: It does look like it should've had one in real life, doesn't it?
Yeah, go ahead and do it! The cobra's are beautiful choppers and there's no such thing as too many of them. :thumbsup: