Aeronvale Douglas F4D Skyray

Started by NARSES2, April 09, 2020, 07:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero-Sen

kitbasher

Very pretty indeed.  And I know it looks nothing like one but it has the air of a 1950-style Rafale.
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

NARSES2

Quote from: kitbasher on April 12, 2020, 07:33:29 AM
Very pretty indeed.  And I know it looks nothing like one but it has the air of a 1950-style Rafale.

I know what you mean Dave. I'm wondering if it's because I used the darker grey ? Just wish I could say that was intentional rather than a cock-up  :banghead:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TheChronicOne

Oh man... it takes me awhile to catch up sometimes.... but I've arrived. This is GLORIOUS. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:   :bow: :bow: :drink: :cheers: :cheers: :party:

It's been awhile since I've enlisted the aid of them emojis!!  Skyrays are such.... I don't know.... weird little planes. They stylings and shape of it are so different but so appealing. There's never really been anything quite like it and seeing it like THIS.....  wow.... I dig it.
-Sprues McDuck-