My first what iff

Started by Patrick H, January 13, 2005, 07:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Yes, welcome aboard, Flt Eng ! And welcome back to the wonderful world of modelling !

:wub:

And hey, the more Canucks the merrier ! I always knew we were going to take over.........and if you look around the joint, you'll see both Ollie and myself are doing future Canadian air arms. RCAF, RCN all the way !

:cheers:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

John Howling Mouse

Hello there, Flt Eng------yes, welcome aboard.

^_^

Extra points for you if you're Canadian, eh?

;)  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Ollie

Welcome aboard Flt Eng, and hail another Canuck aboard!

As Toad (Captain Canada) said, we are both doing future Canadian air arms.

RCAF 2000 in my case!!!

:cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  

Patrick H

Welcome Flt Eng
Good to see that my first build here can bring others to step forward also.
Now we only need to get more Eeuropeans on this board to get a counterweight for all those Canadians  B) :P

Patrick  
My webpage

The engines spit out fire, I'm pushed back in my chair
The pressure gives me thrills as we climb in the air

Patrick H

QuoteBut I'm gonna need some decals, eh ?

Well, since you are going to be the leader of the free world (RCAF transport command tread), I'd better be sure to be on your favorite person lists  :rolleyes:

I've got a sheet of Belgian roundels(1/72nd) I won't be needing (got 2 of them anyway) so they'll be on their way to you next week. Maybe there's something else I can pick up on the modelmeeting next sunday. (going to be an expensive weekend I think  ;) )

Patrick
My webpage

The engines spit out fire, I'm pushed back in my chair
The pressure gives me thrills as we climb in the air

Flt Eng

Thanks for the welcome gang. And yes, I'm another Canuck.

Hopefully by the end of Jan, mid Feb, I can have my what if's completed. Mind you, I've slowed down a bit since starting at it. Between work, kid's sports, my sports, it never stops. And don't forget the wife's to do lists, and time with her.

Captain Canada

Thanks Patrick ! I've got a real itch to build that Tutor in Belgian training colours now....think silver Thunderstreak !

And Flt Eng, which part of Canada are you in ?

Cheers !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

The Rat

A hearty welcome from the 'big smoke'. Whereabouts are you? I'm putting together a backstory that entails as many Canadian whiffers as I can collect piling onto an aircraft for an outing, and I need to know where I would pick you up.
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Ollie

Who's the pilot Rat?

B)  ;)  

The Rat

QuoteWho's the pilot Rat?
ME!

Hey, it's my whiffer, go get your own.  :P

Back in '76 I came within a couple of hours of completing my PPL when medical trouble intervened. :angry:  The backstory conveniently forgets that.  <_<

But you can have the right seat. You won't have to fight Toad for it, as I've placed a recliner very close to the bar. That should attract him.  :dum:  :cheers:  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Captain Canada

QuoteYou won't have to fight Toad for it, as I've placed a recliner very close to the bar. That should attract him.  :dum:  :cheers:
hey, I'm already packed and cabbin' it over to the Chris Hadfield. What time are you picking me up ?

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ollie

Hey!

I want to fly top cover!!

;)  ;)  

The Rat

QuoteYou won't have to fight Toad for it, as I've placed a recliner very close to the bar. That should attract him.  :dum:  :cheers:
hey, I'm already packed and cabbin' it over to the Chris Hadfield. What time are you picking me up ?

Still got some work to do first. Bar is in, but I still have to nail up the Fur Bearing Trout plaque above it, visit the Toronto City Centre Airport Ferry, and find a 'N' guage dog.

It's all explained in the story... :ph34r:  

The Rat

QuoteHey!

I want to fly top cover!!

;)  ;)
Love to have ya, but you wouldn't be able to keep up with this one. Haul in, help me set the bugs, grab a nav chart, and enjoy the ride!

Ollie

Pffff...

Nothing outruns my Arrow Mk.3...

<_<