My first what iff

Started by Patrick H, January 13, 2005, 07:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flt Eng

CC

Much to my chagrin, I live in Manitoba. Only until I can get back to God's country, British Columbia. Vancouver Island to be more exact.

The Rat

QuoteCC

Much to my chagrin, I live in Manitoba. Only until I can get back to God's country, British Columbia. Vancouver Island to be more exact.
Okay, you're on board. Toad has already snagged the closest seat to the bar, but on my plane everybody gets a window and an aisle!
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

The Rat

QuotePffff...

Nothing outruns my Arrow Mk.3...

<_<
Okay, okay, okay, I've just tweaked the story to account for that. You are now flying formation with us. Caution wake turbulence!
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Ollie

nev

QuoteVancouver Island to be more exact.
Isn't Saint Alvis 3.1 from Vancouver Island?
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Captain Canada

QuoteToad has already snagged the closest seat to the bar
You might want to switch me up, and put me next to the loo ! Once I get going......besides that, since we're all Canadian, I'm sure I can get somebody to buy me another drink, and pass it down the line !

:wub:

And Cheers FltEng ! I'm from Comox !

:cheers:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Patrick H

QuoteI can get somebody to buy me another drink, and pass it down the line !
Are you sure it will get down the line before it's empty?  :rolleyes:  ;)  :lol:

Patrick
My webpage

The engines spit out fire, I'm pushed back in my chair
The pressure gives me thrills as we climb in the air

Captain Canada

QuoteI can get somebody to buy me another drink, and pass it down the line !
Are you sure it will get down the line before it's empty?  :rolleyes:  ;)  :lol:

Patrick
Good thinking.......

:rolleyes:

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Patrick H

QuoteGood thinking......

thanks, when it comes to beer, we Belgians know how to protect our drinks  :P

My webpage

The engines spit out fire, I'm pushed back in my chair
The pressure gives me thrills as we climb in the air

Martin H

Quotewhen it comes to beer, we Belgians know how to protect our drinks  :P
haveing been to Brussels a few times Ill agree with that statement.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

The Rat

QuoteYou might want to switch me up, and put me next to the loo ! Once I get going......
Too late, too late, it's all planned out. Watching you try to get to the head is the 'in flight entertainment'!  :P  :cheers:  :dum:

Flt Eng

CC

I lived in Comox from May 1990, until July 2003. Been in Winnipeg since then. Can't wait to return to the island. And it will be around the Comox area.

As for my modelling of the 2 F-18's, the F-14, and the F-16, it has been kind of slow due to sport's (mine and the kids), and work. Hopefully I can get back to them sometime this week.

Must run, off to my hockey game.

Ollie

What are you doing in Winterpeg bro?

:o  :mellow:  :huh:  :wacko:  

Flt Eng

Ollie

When work say's you go. You go. Kind of hard to feed the family without work. Being in Winnipeg is not forever. Believe me!