Revenue Protection Cutter

Started by zenrat, April 22, 2020, 04:05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

loupgarou

I suggest a very LIGHT roof, and thin plexiglass windows. You risk capsizing with such an high superstructure. Or have you already fitted a depleted uranium keel?  ;D
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

zenrat

Did I not mention the flying bridge and large mast-top radar installation?  And the helipad?

;)

Nah, she'll be right mate.  A simple curved roof with a stubby mast on top of it holding nothing more than a radar reflector and a radio aerial.
Ammunition and equipment stowage in the hull will add weight low down.

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat

Fred

zenrat

Today i fitted "rungs" to the mast so a crewmember can climb it should they need to.
An Academy US 2 1/2 Ton truck kit provided ammunition and other stuff stowage for the aft section of the hull and a pair of 50 cal machine guns.
Fred

buzzbomb

this is coming along great.. Such a difference between original layout and what you have

zenrat

Thanks BB.
It's nearly done.  Painting has begun.
I do still need to fit the rudder but I have solved the dilemma of how exactly the internal side of the rudder actuator gear works by hiding it under an ammo box.
Fred

zenrat

Fred

Old Wombat

She looks exceptionally cartoonish, at the moment, but I'm sure zi have something up their sleeves for her.
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

zenrat

Cartoonish is good.  I like cartoonish.

I put some transfers on today.  Nothing much, just some numbers.
Ammo stowage is in place, gun mounts built and guns primed.
I still need to scratch build one of these.
Fred

tigercat

I half expect to see an early Mickey Mouse at the helm

NARSES2

Quote from: tigercat on June 02, 2020, 05:53:08 AM

Yes ! Was it Steamboat Willy where he first appeared ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Quote from: NARSES2 on June 02, 2020, 06:18:06 AM
Quote from: tigercat on June 02, 2020, 05:53:08 AM

Yes ! Was it Steamboat Willy where he first appeared ?

Yep. :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

buzzbomb

getting more intriguing.. weapons !!!!

Surely they could get a the job done with Harsh Language and a open infringement book.