The Farley Flutterbug

Started by The Rat, April 26, 2020, 04:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzyfugu

I become curious about the stabilizer floats arrangement on this one.  :o

The parts combo works excellent, though! :thumbsup: Could use a bit of PSR, though?

The Rat

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on May 06, 2020, 12:15:30 AM
Could use a bit of PSR, though?

Already started. And the floats will be... different.
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Dizzyfugu

Old Wombat

Bit of PSR & it's a natural fit! :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

The Rat

The Farley Aircraft Bureau was well known for its attractive beautiful interesting paint schemes. Unfortunately my camera fails to capture the splendour of the mustard yellow, rendering more like dandelion.

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

loupgarou

Now it's much better. A very interesting concept. The lower slots are for a wet wing?
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Scotaidh

Looking good! 

I had a friend in college who had bought, for a song from a company upgrading their corporate fleet, a Plymouth Gran Fury Sport with a 383 Hemi, the largest two-door car I've ever actually seen.  The car had a gloss balck roof down to the window line - from their down it was mustard yellow.  Ugliest car paint scheme I've ever seen. 

Anyway, all that was to say - when you say "mustard yellow" - I get it.  :)  Been there, used the eye-bleach.  :D
Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

zenrat

Gorgeous.  How about a green pinstripe between the red and yellow?
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

ericr

The Rat

Lower wings are on. It looks like it has an anhedral, but they are level. Optical illusion.

NARSES2

The more I look at the scheme, the more impressed I am  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Looking good Rat ! The unholy union appears to have been exorcised ! I like the wing arrangement. I still want to build one myself ( hopefully I live to be 160 or so.....)

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

The Rat

The fugly Farley Flutterbug has all 4 wings.

TheChronicOne

This is awesome!  ;D    Definitely gives me that "annoying dragonfly that keeps bothering me while I grill burgers outside" vibe. Flutterbug, for sure!!  :mellow:
-Sprues McDuck-

loupgarou

Quote from: TheChronicOne on May 09, 2020, 07:45:52 PM
This is awesome!  ;D    Definitely gives me that "annoying dragonfly that keeps bothering me while I grill burgers outside" vibe. Flutterbug, for sure!!  :mellow:

YES! To me too, the first photo reminds of a dragonfly!
Impressive build and very quick too.  :thumbsup:
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.