Back from the shadows: Draken page 12

Started by flappydaffy, May 13, 2020, 05:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndrewF

It would have been good to have done it like the Mosquitos in The Red Sea Sharks

comrade harps

Whatever.

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on January 11, 2022, 11:08:39 PM
Very nice paint scheme.  :thumbsup:

It is indeed  :bow:

The spinner spirals give it a very "Luftwaffesque" look from some angles, almost like a Hornise given a makeover
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Wardukw

Because of this post ..when i go to Auckland next week im going to get my fav hobby shop to hunt me down a 48th hornet and a ta152 and a whirlwind  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

perttime

What nationality is the Hornet?
I was thinking Algerian, but not quite sure.

Dizzyfugu

Algeria, yes (late/modern markings, the early markings had small "wings").

flappydaffy

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on January 13, 2022, 07:25:52 PM
Because of this post ..when i go to Auckland next week im going to get my fav hobby shop to hunt me down a 48th hornet and a ta152 and a whirlwind  ;D

ooops  ;D ;D

Wardukw

Well flappy mate i did order all 3  ;D
When they show up tho is a entirely different matter  :lol:
I brought a new airbrush i think nearly 3 weeks ago and the shop i got it only got their order today so i should have it ina couple of days now..they were ment o have their order a month ago  :lol:
Man ya gotta love the new world now  :banghead:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

flappydaffy

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on April 03, 2022, 11:42:42 PM
Well flappy mate i did order all 3  ;D
When they show up tho is a entirely different matter  :lol:
I brought a new airbrush i think nearly 3 weeks ago and the shop i got it only got their order today so i should have it ina couple of days now..they were ment o have their order a month ago  :lol:

Man ya gotta love the new world now  :banghead:

This hobby is supposed to teach us patience... Looks like a job well done to me  ;D ;D

I will post new builds tonight.. maybe you should hide your wallet

flappydaffy

Hi all,

I completely forgot to post the last finished planes. Both have the same kit as base... but as often seen, Russian spies were on the job and a Lada copier later, the planes look alike while not exactly the same ;)

build and overall fit
keeping in mind this is a short run kit, fit is not that bad... never said it was good, but a little challenge is always welcome.

russian version got a new nose, air intakes from the Super Pinto and some new "improved" mig-15 wingtanks

US built Zambia
original version is équiped with Eduard BRassin Rocket pods and seats, the mk-82 are donated by an old OV-10 academy kit.

USSR version
USSR built version has wingtanks, rocket pods, gun pod (from L-39) and seats from Eduard as well and PJ productions pilots. Looks so much faster than the original one ^^

this was also the first all metal plane I painted, overall happy with how the decals didn't silver (big scare of mine) but the shades need to be toned down next time. (already found which plane serve as number 2 metal plane, but it is still a secret)

hope you like it and just for fun... a teaser of the probable nest projects that will be finised (subject to change of course)... a super deluxe thumbsup to whomever can guess the 3 flying objects displayed here ;)

Cheers from Brussels, have a nice day all!
Julian

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.