Back from the shadows: Draken page 12

Started by flappydaffy, May 13, 2020, 05:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flyer

I like both Pinto's  :thumbsup:

As to the guessing of the 3 pics, Number 2 I'm quite sure is a Russian helicopter by Kamov but I cannot remember it's designation, Number 1 could be the same type of heli, Number 3 could be many delta winged jets, Eurofighter Typhoon? :unsure:
"I'm a precisional instrument of speed and aromatics." - Tow Mater.

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing all day." - A. A. Milne.

flappydaffy

Quote from: Flyer on April 04, 2022, 06:20:41 AM
I like both Pinto's  :thumbsup:

As to the guessing of the 3 pics, Number 2 I'm quite sure is a Russian helicopter by Kamov but I cannot remember it's designation, Number 1 could be the same type of heli, Number 3 could be many delta winged jets, Eurofighter Typhoon? :unsure:

Kamov 58 it is !  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

PR19_Kit

I've always like the look of the Pinto, and those two look the BUSINESS!  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

perttime

Anyway.... how do you end up with such clean and transparent cockpit canopies?

flappydaffy

Quote from: perttime on April 04, 2022, 10:27:08 AM
Anyway.... how do you end up with such clean and transparent cockpit canopies?

all my canopies are OOB, no treatment, no clear, only a soft cloth when I leave fingerprints on them.

Wardukw

Flappy mate my wallet is safe  :lol:
Those are surpurb builds ..so clean as normal from your work bench and thats whats making me try to make my brids cleaner..so good on ya for that mate  ;D
I can't wait to see what you come up with next .
My next plane will be a Hasagawa Shinden in 48th ..a super simple build and im only going to slightly wiffied so im gonna go nuts on the paint instead  :thumbsup:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Dizzyfugu

The Soviet Pinto looks really good and convincing in the NMF!  :thumbsup:

AndrewF

They look great, and the Russian version in fact looks more convincing than the real thing...

comrade harps

Love the buff/blue camo and the red numbers really look good on that, too.  :wub:
Whatever.

DogfighterZen

Can't say i like the Pinto very much but you did a great job on those two!  :thumbsup:
As to guessing the 3, i'm pretty sure the first is the RAH-66 Comanche, the second does look like the KA-58's tail and the last one... not too certain but that looks like a Mirage's wing...
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

flappydaffy

Quote from: DogfighterZen on April 11, 2022, 07:43:36 PM
Can't say i like the Pinto very much but you did a great job on those two!  :thumbsup:
As to guessing the 3, i'm pretty sure the first is the RAH-66 Comanche, the second does look like the KA-58's tail and the last one... not too certain but that looks like a Mirage's wing...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: that's 2 out of 3, ony the mirage is incorrect  ;)

flappydaffy

Quote from: AndrewF on April 05, 2022, 01:23:18 AM
They look great, and the Russian version in fact looks more convincing than the real thing...

;D ;D i know... looks also faster  :wacko: