Consolidated C-119 Flying Boxcar - Mystery International.

Started by zenrat, May 23, 2020, 04:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandiego89

That is great.  Great concept and finished build.  Of course they could also hide Scooby Snacks in those compartments.
Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

TheChronicOne

Zoinks!!! Damn, I love it!!!!   If it ain't in there already think I'll nom this for a whiffie.   :mellow:
-Sprues McDuck-

VickersVandal

Biggles modelling loony.

My Biggles Model display website: https://tinyurl.com/y74ydzae

zenrat

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

TheChronicOne

SCORE. Lazy me is satisfied Thomas already nommed the bird so I don't have to do anything.  :thumbsup: ;D   
-Sprues McDuck-

Rick Lowe

Nicely executed, and a great opportunity to use the figures and van!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

(Yeah I know, late to the party again...)

zenrat

Fred

Weaver

It's a great build Fred: well done. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Could've sworn I'd commented on this but apparently not.... :rolleyes:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

zenrat

Fred

zenrat

Fred

comrade harps

Whatever.

zenrat

Velma has her commercial license and Scooby puts in a few hours now and then but Shaggy has been banned from the flight deck after the gherkins in the autopilot incident.
Daphne has been known to hang out up there if she deems one of the crew cute enough but Fred never ventures far from his full length mirror in the hold.
Fred