AA missiles

Started by ysi_maniac, June 14, 2020, 08:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossie

The rear two-thirds of the Sidewinder are the rocket motor and fuel.  These are the only parts you'd need for a booster, with an aerodynamic cap.  That would give you a missile very similar to the South African one.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Mossie

Quote from: scooter on June 17, 2020, 10:42:33 AM
I use Imgur.  No limits on number of images (that I've hit yet, though); max file size around 20MB

Do you use it with a smartphone? I've just started using Imgur, I'm having trouble uploading images and creating folders.  I probably just need to get used to it.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

scooter

Quote from: Mossie on June 28, 2020, 05:28:23 AM
Quote from: scooter on June 17, 2020, 10:42:33 AM
I use Imgur.  No limits on number of images (that I've hit yet, though); max file size around 20MB

Do you use it with a smartphone? I've just started using Imgur, I'm having trouble uploading images and creating folders.  I probably just need to get used to it.

I haven't really used it with my phone, and folders *are* sort of tricky.  You should be able to upload right from your gallery on the Imgur app (I have an an Android, YMMV with iOS).  Folders can be set up on the web app, but can't be edited or added to when they go public.
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

tahsin

lmgur is problematic on the tablet l use but l can also say that might be about the courts in country banning many hosts.

tahsin

Had a chance to use a computer today and ı can say it is not the laws.