Secret Project.................Shht!!

Started by Aircav, January 18, 2005, 12:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aircav

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

The Rat

Sheesh, as if those wings weren't big enough already?!  :o

The 'aluminium overcast' becomes the 'aluminium night"!  ^_^

High altitude?
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Spellbinder99

Sling six Skybolts under it....or three nuclear armed Midge fighters.... :D

(Pick the member reading "Project Cancelled" again last night!)

Cheers

Tony

Patrick H

that looks big.
Now put away the spy camera and take out the regular one to give us some decent shots.  B)

cheers

Patrick
My webpage

The engines spit out fire, I'm pushed back in my chair
The pressure gives me thrills as we climb in the air

Gary

He's been rubbing his Vulcan again. It gets bigger when you rub it. :P  
Getting back into modeling

Aircav

She'll have a 44mm fuselage extension and a wing span of 592mm  ;)  :o  :D  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:
Going to call it a Vulcan B.Mk7 or a Super Vulcan with the crews calling her a Big Bat as 9 squadron had them fisrt and the amount of bombs she can carry  B)  
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

TsrJoe

hmmm...a trio of big stealthy looking cruise missiles would look sweet beneath her too...('Blue Water' derived stand off bomb !)

:ph34r:  
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

Andrew Gorman

Maybe a few D-21 drones from some SR-71 kits would look sharp and menacing?   I'd be happy to swap you a couple of 1/72 B-1 fuselages for the center section of that  Revell stealth bomber, by the way!
Andrew

Sisko

Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Andrew Gorman

I've always liked the looks of the Skybolt missile:
http://www.famousvulcans.co.uk/xh537skybolt.htm
Bigger than a SRAM, less chunky than a Rascal or a Blue Steel.  Better yet, they'd be relatively easy to cobble together from tubing and drop tanks!
Andrew