Tu-16 Badger - Lifeboat version!

Started by Weaver, July 02, 2020, 02:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scooter

Quote from: tigercat on July 09, 2020, 05:49:52 AM
There's a 1/72 Seehund submarine kit

There's also a 1:35 scale G-5 class Soviet torpedo boat.  Someone ought to make one in a smaller scale...or scale up a Bear to 1:32 :wacko:
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Mossie

Quote from: scooter on July 09, 2020, 06:28:24 AM
There's also a 1:35 scale G-5 class Soviet torpedo boat.  Someone ought to make one in a smaller scale...or scale up a Bear to 1:32 :wacko:

The Bear & the Whale(back), new Tom Clancy novel in the wings....
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Mossie on July 09, 2020, 07:18:08 AM

The Bear & the Whale(back), new Tom Clancy novel in the wings....

Hmmm, I've got an Airfix Whaleback too..............  ;)

How would it look with red stars on the side?
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Army of One

Where's a Dizzyfugu when you needcone......? I can just see one of his creations dropping a small MTB over a seascape.....yes......He must do it...... :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

NARSES2

Micro Mir are bringing out a 1/72 Kalinin K-7 so you could use that as a carrier for small boats or subs and simply say it was the Badger's inspiration.  ;)

The K-7's layout is ideally suited for such a project as well  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

A K-7 in 1/72 could carry a WHOLE Badger, couldn't it?  :o
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit