Modelling Wishlist

Started by tigercat, July 08, 2020, 12:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 13, 2020, 07:55:02 AM

Kit SH also do a Roc.

Ah, OK, thanks.  :thumbsup:

Not that I have a yen to do one, adding a turret to the Barracuda was enough 'turreting' for me, thank you.

(Which is why I'm doing a Defiant.......  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Mossie

Quote from: Mossie on July 09, 2020, 10:23:10 AM
Forgot about Accurate Armour. I'd like to see a mainstream kit, it'd be impressive even 1/72.

Talking about Accurate Armour, there's a lot of their catalogue that I'd like to see.  There's potential now that Airfix are dabbling in 1/35 kits, or maybe someone like Meng who's not afraid to do something off the beaten track.  Stolly, 4 tonner, Humber Pig, armoured land Rovers etc.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

chrisonord

Some RAF  vehicles would  be nice 1950's to modern day would be  good.  I wouldn't mind some  easy build  stuff to have sat with  my wiff RAF.
Chris
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

scooter

Quote from: chrisonord on July 15, 2020, 02:28:50 PM
Some RAF  vehicles would  be nice 1950's to modern day would be  good.  I wouldn't mind some  easy build  stuff to have sat with  my wiff RAF.
Chris

Hell more airfield support vehicles in general would be good.
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

kitbasher

Decent Avro Ansons (any mark, but a I and/or a 19) from a mainstream manufacturer (yes, I mean you!) would be welcome.
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

The Wooksta!

I would mention the Special Hobby ones but these are not mainstream and the internal framework is resin, which needs removing from a hefty moulding block.  Best of luck with that.  However, the way the kit is set up, you can do any mark before the C.19, just depends on which boxing you get.

Personally, I'd love a C.19 - I have an Aeroclub one salted away and would like another.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

zenrat

Forward control Landrover in 1/24 or 1/35.
Kit Form Services do a very nice looking resin 1/24 but it costs about $500.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: The Wooksta! on July 16, 2020, 02:03:53 AM
I would mention the Special Hobby ones but these are not mainstream and the internal framework is resin, which needs removing from a hefty moulding block.  Best of luck with that. 

Exactly why I moved mine on, and that was before I damaged my eye  :angel:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.