SEPECAT Jaguar GR1 RAAF.

Started by zenrat, July 09, 2020, 03:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandiego89

Like the scheme a lot!  Nice
Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

The Wooksta!

Why is a ground attack/close support aircraft carrying anti shipping weapons?
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

buzzbomb

zenrat

Thanks folks.

Quote from: The Wooksta! on July 10, 2020, 09:44:44 AM
Why is a ground attack/close support aircraft carrying anti shipping weapons?

It's not.  Read the (admittedly limited) back story.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

zenrat

Quote from: PR19_Kit on July 10, 2020, 08:14:01 AM
What's this 'football' you talk about?

Is it like cricket but bowler kicks the ball down the pitch?

No Kit, you are confused.  Cricket is the game played on a Football Oval during the summer.  It was invented to keep the Footballers fit and to give them something to do other than drinking and fighting.
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

TheChronicOne

I love it!!!!    :wub: :wub: :wub:   It reminds me of a delicious ice cream treat.
-Sprues McDuck-

zenrat

Quote from: TheChronicOne on July 10, 2020, 10:16:41 PM
I love it!!!!    :wub: :wub: :wub:   It reminds me of a delicious ice cream treat.

Ummm, OK.   :unsure:

Thanks Brad C.   ;D
Fred

PR19_Kit

Quote from: TheChronicOne on July 10, 2020, 10:16:41 PM

It reminds me of a delicious ice cream treat.

That'll be a Jaguar Neopolitan then.  ;D ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Scotaidh

Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

TheChronicOne

;D ;D  That's it right there!    :wacko:
-Sprues McDuck-

zenrat

So the flavours would be Pistachio (yuk!), Coffee, Butterscotch, and Blue Heaven?

As always, your comments have me thinking about alternative schemes...

...Pink, brown and cream three colour wrap round camo for a Fiat CR32 of the Neapolitan Alliance during the Gelati Wars of the late 1930's...

Fred

TheChronicOne

I was struggling to come up with something for the blue(I'll get back to this) but you're on the money with the pistachio but... you heathen!!!!!! Nothing better than pistachio pudding!!  Or ice cream!   One time I made some chocolate chip cookies using pistachio pudding mix. Oh man....  fatassextreme it was glorious.

This Fiat sounds good and PERFECT pairing of aircraft and dessert......     you must make this.   

Lastly.... I need to get ahold of something of the blue heaven flavor... that was totally new on me. I never heard of or contemplated such a mixture but it sounds appealing. I'm on a decreased caloric intake diet at the moment and this sort of talk isn't helping matters.   ;D :o ;D
-Sprues McDuck-

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on July 11, 2020, 05:40:24 PM

...Pink, brown and cream three colour wrap round camo for a Fiat CR32 of the Neapolitan Alliance during the Gelati Wars of the late 1930's...

So the Kingdom of the Two Naples was never incorporated into the Kingdom of Italy ? Garibaldi had his biscuits crushed and used as a topping ?  :angel:

As for ice cream flavours ? Only vanilla, especially Cornish for me  :wub:  I've simple tastes
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Blue Heaven may be described as a combination of Raspberry and Vanilla but it I find it has an unfortunate chemical flavour.

Fred

Old Wombat

Have a bag of pistachios on the dining table that I'm taking handfuls of, every so often, as I pass. ;D
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est