I need help! Ship identification please.

Started by zenrat, July 25, 2020, 05:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Lowe

That sucks, but glad they're away for a long time.
Sometimes judges do the unexpected and don't just give the minimum sentence.

Embarrassed to see by the names that they're probably Kiwis.
Which means we'll get them back eventually.  :banghead:

Condolences to all of you, Fred.

Have at the models, we know you'll do them justice.

NARSES2

Restoration of even one would be a nice tribute Fred
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

I have previously put this back together.  His grandmother has it in her lounge room.
20180112_115308 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Joe C-P

I'd say clean them, glue the parts back that fell off as best you can in the same way they were originally, then present them as a memorial.

JoeP
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

zenrat

Quote from: JoeP on September 03, 2020, 05:42:21 AM
I'd say clean them, glue the parts back that fell off as best you can in the same way they were originally, then present them as a memorial.

JoeP

That was my plan.  Time is an issue...
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Madhatter

If your going to restore them, might I suggest checking out some of the World of Warship camos as an alternative to BOG?  ;D