Two little delta's

Started by TomZ, August 02, 2020, 04:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomZ

As a side project to my prototype group build I just finished these two little fellows:

Both 1/144 Anigrand kits.

TomZ
Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

NARSES2

Very neat Tom.

Were they the "free" kits they put in a few of their bigger models ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

chrisonord

I'm liking those Tom, the top one looks like it could be on skis and have a big propeller on  the back of it...maybe ;)
Chris
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

TomZ

Quote from: NARSES2 on August 02, 2020, 06:46:45 AM

I think the official term is "bonus kits" ;)

The KalininK-15 is with the Sukhoi T-4 kit and the Lippisch DM-1 with the Junkers Ju-352.

TomZ

TomZ

Quote from: chrisonord on August 02, 2020, 07:22:51 AM
the top one looks like it could be on skis and have a big propeller on  the back of it...maybe ;)
Chris

I think it was meant to be powered by a rocket engine.
It does have a central landing skid.....

TomZ

Tophe

Very nice, congratulations! :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

NARSES2

Quote from: TomZ on August 02, 2020, 10:56:28 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on August 02, 2020, 06:46:45 AM

I think the official term is "bonus kits" ;)

The KalininK-15 is with the Sukhoi T-4 kit and the Lippisch DM-1 with the Junkers Ju-352.

TomZ

Ah yes "Bonus Kits"  ;D Thought I remembered them Tom. I gave a lot of mine away to someone I knew who was well into 1/144 and unlike me could make the most of them.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kitbasher

The silver one has a 50s scifi movie look to it.  Would look right in the Michael Rennie original 'The Day The Earth Stood Still'.  I can see Klaatu standing next to it!
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter