Oversized pictures in threads

Started by kelumden, August 05, 2020, 04:28:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Quote from: Mossie on August 11, 2020, 04:10:45 AM
You can quickly change the screen size using Ctrl+ to zoom in, Ctrl- to zoom out.  Keep tapping them until it gets to the size you want.  Ctrl0 returns it to the default.

Works for most web browsers.  It does the whole screen rather than just the photo, but it's returned in a jiffy with Ctrl0.  It was one of those Eureka moments when I found it, I use it all the time and it's handy for checking details on a smaller image.

Cmd+, Cmd- & Cmd0 on a fruit branded computer.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

scooter

Quote from: zenrat on August 11, 2020, 04:27:54 AM
Quote from: Mossie on August 11, 2020, 04:10:45 AM
You can quickly change the screen size using Ctrl+ to zoom in, Ctrl- to zoom out.  Keep tapping them until it gets to the size you want.  Ctrl0 returns it to the default.

Works for most web browsers.  It does the whole screen rather than just the photo, but it's returned in a jiffy with Ctrl0.  It was one of those Eureka moments when I found it, I use it all the time and it's handy for checking details on a smaller image.

Cmd+, Cmd- & Cmd0 on a fruit branded computer.
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Old Wombat

That image makes me smile. <_<

I still have my first computer, an Apple Macintosh Classic (System 7), that I called Connor MacClassic (which I dry decal-ed with the name). I use Windows-based PCs now but he was The One. ;)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on August 11, 2020, 03:57:27 AM
Quote from: zenrat on August 11, 2020, 03:12:50 AM

We are whiffers.
We look past skill deficits (real or perceived), ignore trifling factual errors, treat the laws of physics as guidelines, see beauty where others see Blackburn, paint with the palettes of our imagination, and can't count more rivets than we have fingers and toes.

A Mission Statement if ever I read one!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Unless you happen to be a citizen of Blackburn of course  :angel:

No, well put Fred
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Fred may have meant Blackburn Aircraft Ltd of course, many of whose creations were not that high on the 'beautiful' stakes....... ;D ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

ChernayaAkula

Quote from: zenrat on August 11, 2020, 03:12:50 AM
We are whiffers.
We look past skill deficits (real or perceived), ignore trifling factual errors, treat the laws of physics as guidelines, see beauty where others see Blackburn, paint with the palettes of our imagination, and can't count more rivets than we have fingers and toes.

Whoa! Goin' out on a limb there.  :wacko:

But the sentiment is right, I guess.  :thumbsup:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?