Fokker T.V. (Early)

Started by NARSES2, August 11, 2020, 07:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

That's already looking very Dutch somehow, I'm looking forward to the completed job.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Old Wombat

Quote from: PR19_Kit on April 21, 2021, 09:21:31 AM
That's already looking very Dutch somehow, I'm looking forward to the completed job.  :thumbsup:

It's the colours that do it.

Me, too! :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

rickshaw

Chris, how do you keep your worksurface so tidy?  Mine usually looks like a tornado as hit it!   :banghead:
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

Tophe

The explanation seems to be: this is not a workbench, this is a museum! ;)
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

kitbasher

That's already looking very Dutch somehow

Interesting.  At that angle I see hints of Ju86.
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

zenrat

Quote from: rickshaw on April 21, 2021, 08:10:23 PM
Chris, how do you keep your worksurface so tidy?  Mine usually looks like a tornado as hit it!   :banghead:

It is obscenely clean Chris.  I'm disgusted in you.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: kitbasher on April 21, 2021, 10:29:42 PM
That's already looking very Dutch somehow

Interesting.  At that angle I see hints of Ju86.

So do I from certain angles, which is why I initially thought of giving it to the Hungarian AF, but it's now going to be a Hungarian hand me down as they eventually got He 111's for the recce role.

The colours are indeed Dutch apart from the RLM 65 under surfaces. I reasoned the Hungarian's didn't fancy the dark brown original and re-painted them.  Colours courtesy of Hataka.

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on April 22, 2021, 04:36:24 AM

Yes apologies, but if you look hard enough you can see the original filthy one underneath the relatively new cutting board. My local branch of The Works was having one of it's regular "Sale, Everything Must Go" just before Lockdown 2 and they had loads of different sized boards going for daft prices so I bought a couple and I've just got round to starting to use them. They won't stay clean that long.........honest  :angel:

Flyer

"I'm a precisional instrument of speed and aromatics." - Tow Mater.

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing all day." - A. A. Milne.

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

zenrat

Quote from: NARSES2 on April 22, 2021, 06:35:53 AM
Quote from: zenrat on April 22, 2021, 04:36:24 AM

Yes apologies, but if you look hard enough you can see the original filthy one underneath the relatively new cutting board. My local branch of The Works was having one of it's regular "Sale, Everything Must Go" just before Lockdown 2 and they had loads of different sized boards going for daft prices so I bought a couple and I've just got round to starting to use them. They won't stay clean that long.........honest  :angel:

Make sure they don't.  I'll be watching...

:angel:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Got the main transfers on this morning (and no I'm sorry Tophe, but the next photos will be of the finished project) so I'll hopefully start getting the undercarriage sorted during the week.