Main Menu

Help

Started by AeroplaneDriver, January 21, 2005, 07:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AeroplaneDriver

OK guys, how do I get a pic on here?

Sorry for the ignorance...
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Leigh

Certain forums don't allow pics, but they have to be 75 kb or less. At the bottom of the reply form click the box that says browse and then choose the file you want to attach from the window that pops up. I'm guessing you have to have the pics on your computer somewhere not on a homepage etc.

Right newbie how the hell did you figure out how to do quotes? I've been baffled by that for a year now. Please help.

I invite all and any criticism, except about Eric The Dog, it's not his fault he's stupid

Leigh's Models

AeroplaneDriver

Click "quote" over there in the top right corner------------------->

When the reply screen comes up you can edt the quote in the window then just type your message in the reply window and post it.

Oh, and thanks for the pic help!
:cheers:  
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

elmayerle

QuoteRight newbie how the hell did you figure out how to do quotes? I've been baffled by that for a year now. Please help.
Well you can use the quote function that's there with all the others just above the top of the posting block.  Or, you can do it
QuoteLike this
Substitute [ for < , and the reverse, in the following:

<quote>Like this</quote>

The software for this board uses a modified html for the messages, replacing angle brackets with square brackets in message coding, much the same as PHP does.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

Leigh

K how stoopid do i feel? I never saw that there. :dum:  :dum:

I invite all and any criticism, except about Eric The Dog, it's not his fault he's stupid

Leigh's Models

Allan

QuoteK how stoopid do i feel? I never saw that there. :dum:  :dum:
Hi Leigh,
Now I can do quotes too.
I was always puzzled about it too.
Allan in Canberra