Messerschmitt Me-109TL-2

Started by TomZ, August 18, 2020, 11:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Wombat

Interestingly, but, perhaps, not surprisingly, the left engine of both pairs sits forward of the right engine. ;) ;D
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Tophe

I am not sure I understand, but: yes, on slanting view, the jet closer to the observer is in front of the other on both sides:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Scotaidh

I thought you might have two in the middle between the fuselages - one on top of the wing and one under.  :)
Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

Tophe

Yes, it is very possible on a vectorial drawing but here on bitmap editing, I lack source for engines on the centerline. Maybe it is possible with morphing between port and starboard engines. I am not sure Corel Photopaint is able to do that. I will check, or maybe draw a vectorial equivalent, without TomZ's source (this would not be here as celebration). :unsure:

Tophe

In my Corel Draw Home Suite software, I have found no morphing tool in the bitmap part (Photopaint) but there is one in the vectorial part (Draw itself), so I had to draw a vectorial view of TomZ's picture then a morphing created the central engine required by Scotaidh!: <_<

Scotaidh

Quote from: Tophe on August 25, 2020, 03:57:55 AM
In my Corel Draw Home Suite software, I have found no morphing tool in the bitmap part (Photopaint) but there is one in the vectorial part (Draw itself), so I had to draw a vectorial view of TomZ's picture then a morphing created the central engine required by Scotaidh!: <_<

Formidable!  Well done, my friend - it looks good.  :)
Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."