What if Apollo 13 had landed on the moon: Houston we have a problem......

Started by TomZ, August 22, 2020, 09:47:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomZ

What if Apollo 13 had landed on the moon: Houston we have a problem......

Kits: Airfix Apollo Lander & Atlantis TR-3E

TomZ
Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

sandiego89

Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

buzzbomb

zenrat

Excellent.

The alien ship reminds me of those teleconferencing thingos you'd find in the middle of boardroom conference tables back in the days when I would venture into such places.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

dumaniac

another option would be an "Iron Sky" outcome - perhaps for your next project

Mossie

Great fun!  :wub:

Quote from: zenrat on August 22, 2020, 05:53:37 PM
The alien ship reminds me of those teleconferencing thingos you'd find in the middle of boardroom conference tables back in the days when I would venture into such places.

Our staff meetings are called Boomerang because of those thingys.  Right as our Medical School started up, someone said 'so how you use this boomerang thingy' and the name has stuck for any all staff meeting or announcements.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Weaver

Nice one Tom - that's great!  ;D :thumbsup:

Where are the little green figures from?

Quote from: Mossie on August 23, 2020, 03:31:04 AM
Great fun!  :wub:

Quote from: zenrat on August 22, 2020, 05:53:37 PM

Our staff meetings are called Boomerang because of those thingys.  Right as our Medical School started up, someone said 'so how you use this boomerang thingy' and the name has stuck for any all staff meeting or announcements.

A certain manufacturer's aftermarket motorbike swingarms used to be known as 'boomerangs'. It wasn't due to their sexy curved shape, it was because they kept coming back... :wacko:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

TomZ

Weaver

Quote from: TomZ on August 23, 2020, 04:44:11 AM
Quote from: Weaver on August 23, 2020, 04:33:25 AM
Where are the little green figures from?

3D printed from Shapeways.

TomZ

Ah, right. Judging by the helmet shape, are they sold as 2001 astronauts?
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

TomZ

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Rheged

I prefer to think positively..............Houston, we seem to have an unexpected opportunity here..................but it made me smile, and is therefore a GOOD THING!
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Glenn Gilbertson