Main Menu
G

Hawker 1216

Started by Geoff_B, January 22, 2005, 12:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff_B

Hey Up

Heres some shots of the 1216 prototype i built. (Prototype in that proving that it could be built, the actual moulding master for Joe will avoid the gaffs i made with this one  ;) )

Geoff B B)  

Geoff_B

Geoff_B

Geoff_B

Geoff_B

And the parts to show it is a scratch build.

Martin H

coll looks great at close range.  (im staying at geoffs for the Bolton show tomorrow), will be have a go at one myself if geoff has his way.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Ollie

I'm in shock and awe!

:o  :mellow:  :huh:  ^_^  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

Captain Canada

Sweet, Thor !

The only thing nicer than an a/c finished in EDSG is one of your one-of-a-kind beauties finished that way !

:wub:

Keep 'em coming !

Must blow peoples minds at the shows when they see that line up of yours, eh ?

But, you'd better enjoy it while you can...once we take over the world, we're gonna force you into building DHC and Canadair proposals !

;)
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Geoff_B

QuoteBut, you'd better enjoy it while you can...once we take over the world, we're gonna force you into building DHC and Canadair proposals !

Sod That - Avro mate as i'm from Avro country  :D  

Swamphen

Now that is summmmme ugly!   :o

And is it just me, or would that plane have had a rather restricted CG envelope?   :huh:  

Captain Canada

Sod That - Avro mate as i'm from Avro country  :D
Oh yeah...and Avro Canada stuff too !

Like Jetliner Transports, and Maritime Patrolers.....

And I forgot to mention, what's the deal with the offset front gear ? Was there a gun under there as well ?

Cheers !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

The Rat

I think I've just had a religious experince!  :wub:  Lovely, (expletive deleted) lovely!!!  :wub:  :wub:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

I can only imagine what Tophe will think.  :o  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Ollie

Quotend is it just me, or would that plane have had a rather restricted CG envelope? 

It's just ya!

;)  

nev

Another great job Geoff, though what the designers were thinking when they thought up this ersatz fighter I'm not sure  :wacko:
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Gary

Bwaaaaaa aaa  aaaaaaaaaa.....

I want one Now  Bwaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa aaaaaaaa!!!

Very cool indeed! :wub:  
Getting back into modeling